ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 44
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs cut to 53 man roster thread*****
big nasty kcnut 05:37 PM 08-25-2024
Please keep zammit and release toney please.

Official initially 53 man roster

Offense (26)
Quarterbacks (2): Patrick Mahomes, Carson Wentz
Running backs (2): Isiah Pacheco, Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Fullbacks (1): Carson Steele
Wide receivers (7): Hollywood Brown, Rashee Rice, Xavier Worthy, Justin Watson, Skyy Moore, Mecole Hardman, JuJu Smith-Schuster
Tight ends (4): Travis Kelce, Noah Gray, Jared Wiley, Peyton Hendershot
Offensive line (10): LT Kingsley Suamataia, LG Joe Thuney, C Creed Humphrey, RG Trey Smith, RT Jawaan Taylor, Wanya Morris, Mike Caliendo, Hunter Nourzad, Ethan Driskell, CJ Hanson

Defense (24)
Defensive tackles (4): Chris Jones, Turk Wharton, Derrick Nnadi, Mike Pennel
Defensive ends (5): George Karlaftis, Mike Danna, Malik Herring, Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Cam Thomas
Linebackers (5): Nick Bolton, Drue Tranquill, Leo Chenal, Jack Cochrane, Cam Jones
Cornerbacks (6): Trent McDuffie, Jaylen Watson, Joshua Williams, Nahzeeh Johnson, Nic Jones, Chris Roland-Wallace
Safeties (4): Justin Reid, Bryan Cook, Chamarri Conner, Jaden Hicks
[Reply]
RunKC 08:52 AM 08-26-2024
Don’t forget that LRZ was part of the international player pathway program so the Chiefs can use one exemption spot for him. Not sure if that will be on the roster or PS but he will be here in some capacity
[Reply]
BWillie 08:53 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
QB Ian Book
WR Jarrón Hayek
G McKade Mettauer

First cuts. Per CBS sports.
I'm hoping we keep Driskell and get rid of Niang.

Niang is a fat out of shape piece of shit. Driskell is raw but at least he has some hope. There is no hope with Niang. Im done with him.
[Reply]
Womble 08:54 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We ****ed up by letting Hayek go
He's no Ihmir Smith-Marwhatever.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:55 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Don’t forget that LRZ was part of the international player pathway program so the Chiefs can use one exemption spot for him. Not sure if that will be on the roster or PS but he will be here in some capacity
Someone said that's not true, he actually signed a contract so he is off that pathway.. may or may not be correct, I am too lazy to look into it
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:56 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Someone said that's not true, he actually signed a contract so he is off that pathway.. may or may not be correct, I am too lazy to look into it
Yeah, they put some other dude in the pathway.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:59 AM 08-26-2024
This is from the July opening of training camp.

Originally Posted by :
The Chiefs now have 91 players under contract, of which 90 count on the active roster. Kansas City has a roster exemption for Godrick as an International Pathways Program player.

[Reply]
DenverChief 09:04 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, they put some other dude in the pathway.
Godrick
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:14 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Ian Book. That's one piece of shit I'll never forget. I think he's the worst player I've ever seen.
and Tyler Palko started for the Chiefs... We've came along ways.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 09:32 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We ****ed up by letting Hayek go
Fairly sure I saw he was released with an injury designation and got a small payout.
[Reply]
nychief 09:41 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:

no, we are using that exception on Godrick, methinks.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:07 AM 08-26-2024
Any chance we know by tonight? I know cuts are due tomorrow afternoon but we've already heard of a few
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:54 AM 08-26-2024
If Carson Steele isnt on this Roster I'll be pissed
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:56 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If Carson Steele isnt on this Roster I'll be pissed
Not only will he be on the roster, he's going to be one our next offensive stars. He probably starts the season as RB2, and by the half way point we're going to be trying to find witty nicknames for our Pacheco/Steele Combo.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:04 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Not only will he be on the roster, he's going to be one our next offensive stars. He probably starts the season as RB2, and by the half way point we're going to be trying to find witty nicknames for our Pacheco/Steele Combo.
Rock and a hard place
[Reply]
RunKC 11:06 AM 08-26-2024
Veach I beg you. Get rid of Clyde and bring this guy in to be RB3

#49ers releasing veteran RB Matt Breida, per source.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) August 26, 2024

[Reply]
Page 2 of 44
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up