ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL allegedly used Bountygate to cover-up Saints coaches stealing/distributing drugs
Sassy Squatch 07:35 PM 09-12-2024

EXCLUSIVE: Sean Payton Allegedly Tied to Opioid Scandal in Part 2 of OMG NFL Series; NFL Used "Bountygate" as Cover-Up

In part 2 of @OkeefeMedia's NFL series, Rael Enteen, former Vice President of Content for the Washington @Commanders, admits "Bountygate is actually a cover-up… pic.twitter.com/CKzZI3Tcmx

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 12, 2024

[Reply]
ghak99 09:52 PM 09-12-2024
At least it's making sense now.

It's crazy that this guy dumped so much info it made the first bomb seem so random we couldn't even figure out why he was a target.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:58 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Piece of shit is a piece of shit.

And he still can't properly evaluate QBs.
Not surprised by any of this because Sean Peyton is a piece of shit.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:04 PM 09-12-2024
>FBI
>NFL
>Coverup

TheRe'S nO SuCh tHiNG aS CONspIrAciES, ThO!

[Reply]
warpaint* 10:04 PM 09-12-2024
It’s going to take a lot than this for me to believe this story. There were too many people involved to have kept it under wraps all this time. File it with Michael Jordan’s gambling suspension.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:38 AM 09-13-2024
It’s interesting the way these abuses were swept under the rug back then we had a lot of sympathy for guys who got hooked on painkillers. Because it was kind of a part of the game. We would talk about Favre and Payton’s addictions very differently if they did that today. But instead these things kinda got swept under the rug and many people have since forgotten.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:40 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
It’s going to take a lot than this for me to believe this story. There were too many people involved to have kept it under wraps all this time. File it with Michael Jordan’s gambling suspension.
I’d need a lot of proof that there was some kind of weird spider web of conspiracies. However, him stealing readily and widely available Vicodin to feed his own addiction still sounds plenty plausible
[Reply]
stumppy 06:11 AM 09-13-2024
Don't care.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:39 AM 09-13-2024
on one hand I don't give much credibility to James O'Keefe on the other than it's damaging to Sean Payton and the Broncos so I 100% believe it and will defend it to the death
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 07:19 AM 09-13-2024
Bountygate led to a suspension, but spygate did not....that tells you the kind of influence Robert Kraft has on the league.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:24 AM 09-13-2024
New Orleans may not have been the birthplace of corruption. They are said to have lived like it
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:48 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Bountygate led to a suspension, but spygate did not....that tells you the kind of influence Robert Kraft has on the league.
I think cheating in general is a cardinal sin. But trying to win by Tonya Harding opponents is both cheap AND dangerous. I’m sure it’s in the back of many players minds to hit the bejeezus out of superstars but it’s another to have a coordinated, under the table money approach to it.

We’ve seen players hit hard but what we saw against Brett Favre was a team deliberately trying to knock a guy out of the game. And the worst part is, it worked. So nah, no love for the Jeff fisher/gregg Williams school of dirty play.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:49 AM 09-13-2024
I don’t like the Broncos, so I believe this is true
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:02 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I thought I remembered summer like this..not sure why he'd want or need to be selling them though.
It was more to do with stealing them and giving them to players without the league doctors knowing how much the players were using I believe.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:04 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
on one hand I don't give much credibility to James O'Keefe on the other than it's damaging to Sean Payton and the Broncos so I 100% believe it and will defend it to the death
Its not James O'Keefe you have to believe, its the guy who worked for the Commanders who tells the story 2nd hand.

So its second hand info so sure plenty of reason to doubt it but that's what this guy was told. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I think O'Keefe does good work.

However, this only one guy's word. And who knows if that guy is just talking out his butt?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up