ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Today
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:03 AM Today
Eliminating stupid play calling inside the 10 would go a long way to this discussion going away.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:03 AM Today
Get Hill and Waddell from the Dolphins...

The short yardage issues continue to plague the offense. Defenses are doing what they are designed to do, shorten the game and force the Chiefs to take 3 instead of 7.

If the Chiefs do anything on their last two possessions, no one is even discussing problems.
[Reply]
nychief 08:03 AM Today
I mean, not for nothing, but Patrick has not played great so far. He's floating balls all over the place and has been int prone. Him cleaning up some of these things will help.

Also, the fucking RZ offense is too cute and has been for a long time. Sometimes I think if we ran some simpler plays inside the 5 we'd be better off.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Eliminating stupid play calling inside the 10 would go a long way to this discussion going away.
Yea that 2nd down play call was atrocious. Just play action or run a straight play, absolutely dumb AF.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Steele looked just as good as Pacheco to me last noght
Yea I didn't understand the drives they went to Perine for the whole drive, Steele was doing just fine.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:06 AM Today
No. He was fine but let's not go crazy.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:07 AM Today
We didn’t lose our best WR. However by losing Hollywood we lost a specific skill set that we don’t right now have a replacement for. Losing rashee would be devastated but at least juju can fill the role (even if he’s a much lesser player).

We just need worthy to progress faster than expected. Or we grind it out until worthy or Hollywood are up to speed. I am not at all a fan of Mvs but I think that goes to show that we’re missing is less about needing elite talent, but just a guy who fits a specific skill set
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No. He was fine but let's not go crazy.
He was just as good as PAC, its OK to say that. His YPC wasn't great because of the short yardage plays but every time he touched the ball on non short yardage runs he got 4-6 yards.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:09 AM Today
Easy, score moar touchdowns!!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea that 2nd down play call was atrocious. Just play action or run a straight play, absolutely dumb AF.
With out a doubt.

The thing is, the running game has been successful in part to lighter boxes as defenses are trying to stop the big pass play and you lose that advantage inside the red zone as the defense is now stacked up. Either way offensively you are forced to deal with a lack of operating space - which makes more sense, attempting a power run game when you are not a power run team, or putting the ball in the hands of the best player in the league?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:12 AM Today
Far more impressed by what Steele was doing when he didn't have the ball. Not a sarcastic knock, he had some absolutely crucial blocks on key plays
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:13 AM Today

No. He has no lateral movement or quickness.
[Reply]
O.city 08:14 AM Today
Pat needs to play better. They pay him to much money to not get elite play

He’ll get there. I’d guess the Hollywood injury shocked them a bit.

May need to make a move for someone
[Reply]
O.city 08:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
No. He has no lateral movement or quickness.
Yeah….dont really care about that. Seemed good enough to me last night.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:16 AM Today
I would like to see them actually throw the ball into the end zone when they get past the 10 yard line. YAC is really hard there.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up