ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Uche Traded to Chiefs
SHOWTIME 10:52 AM Today

The #Patriots are trading pass-rusher Josh Uche to the #Chiefs, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Coming off a win, KC lands a a new player on the edge. pic.twitter.com/FGnWGIDom3

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
24.1% pass rush win rate…. Good God
This year?!?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Why would NE give up such an asset?
He's basically a 1 dimensional role player that won't be around when they are any good, for us he's a great fit, for them it's like having a great 8th inning guy on a team that wins 62 games.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:57 AM Today
Well I’’ll be darned.

I was just reading about how TB should make a play for this guy before the KC game. Like half an hour ago.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
24.1% pass rush win rate…. Good God
Yeah - dude gets after it.

Could this FINALLY be the true LEO we've been thinking Spags may try out? That's a Gus Bradley trick but I've always thought that we might give it a spin with some 4-3 under sort of stuff.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:58 AM Today

via GIFER

[Reply]
Cheater5 10:59 AM Today
Don't want to jump to conclusions, but I wonder if this indicates Omenihu and/or Danna might be out longer than anticipated?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:59 AM Today
No seriously folks, this is TURNKEY 4-3 Under.

Because of Chenal. You can use Chenal as a hybrid 'backer and drop him down in-line as an SDE. Then you can slide the rest of the DL over a gap and push the Weakside DE out to a wide position.

Chenal makes this possible because of his ability to operate on the line. It's a pure hybrid look that we could use really REALLY well.

We're gonna see some cool shit with Uche as a Leo rusher. I'm sure of it.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - dude gets after it.

Could this FINALLY be the true LEO we've been thinking Spags may try out? That's a Gus Bradley trick but I've always thought that we might give it a spin with some 4-3 under sort of stuff.
Yea he's very different than the rest of our room, he doesn't set the edge very well or really defend the run at all, he's a 1 dimensional speed rusher. But that is a piece our DL is missing.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Don't want to jump to conclusions, but I wonder if this indicates Omenihu and/or Danna might be out longer than anticipated?
I doubt it, much different players, they may have the same position listed but they are different, like Uche can not lineup at DT.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
We have nobody that does what Uche can do.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:01 AM Today
I would still love a cb or lt. But this is a ridiculous steal
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM Today
11.5 sacks in 2022? :-)

Spags is going to cook hard now.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:02 AM Today
Still want a CB
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 AM Today
Wow great fucking move. We're really going to 3peat, aren't we?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea he's very different than the rest of our room, he doesn't set the edge very well or really defend the run at all, he's a 1 dimensional speed rusher. But that is a piece our DL is missing.
Which is way less critical in that Under look because you've essentially pushed Wharton out to the 5 technique now with Jones/Karlaftis in the middle and Chenal at SDE.

And you don't have to do it that way every time because Uche has played coverage looks in NE. He's not great at it, but he's no worse than Chenal. So really, you could flip that look at times if you wanted to. Or you could do all sorts of weird zone blitz shit with it.

He's a fantastic chess piece for Spags, IMO. Especially when Omenihu comes back because Omenihu can be that same guy as Wharton is under that front, but better.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up