ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**October 9, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 3 GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 11:01 PM Yesterday
After over two weeks away, the boys are back in town! And for the first time in nine years, KC is hosting the PLAYOFFS!

Much to the dismay of Bob Costas, the series is tied one game apiece. Probably because you know, we're just lucky... Eat my ass Jizz Jizzum.

It's gonna get loud. It's gonna get wild. And it's gonna be great. Time for KC to shine. Let's keep those Yankee fuckers on the ropes and take game 3 baby!

Lugo on the bump tonight.

Game starts at 6:08pm CDT.

On your mark, get set... BONERTOWN.

Let's go Royals!!!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:47 AM Today
Got a call from a friend of mine about 10 minutes ago that his wife is sick and cannot go to the game tonight and offered me the ticket. I'll be on my way to KC in a few hours to watch the Royals beat the brakes off the fucking Yankees.

LFG!!!
[Reply]
TLO 06:47 AM Today
:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 06:52 AM Today
I'm harder than a rock at the bottom of the ocean!!!!
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:58 AM Today
I will never call him Jazz. From here on forward, I shall call him jASS. It just sounds right.

Fuck you jASS and fuck the Yankees.

Let’s Go Royals!!!!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:14 AM Today
Valium,Vicodin and vodka for the win!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:23 AM Today
KILL THE YANKEES.

For those of you attending tonight—have a blast! Will undoubtedly have that magic electricity in the air.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:30 AM Today
I told my buddies before the series that if there’s any player due for a Moustakas like postseason awakening, it’s MJ. Kick some ass today, bud. Beat the Yankees.
[Reply]
teedubya 08:09 AM Today
LFG. BW7 to go off tonight. (hopefully)
[Reply]
PHOG 08:44 AM Today
BWJ gonna bust out of that 0-fer big time!!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:50 AM Today
I cannot say this often enough, nor loudly enough, nor with all the passion I feel in it, but

Fuck the Yankees.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:40 AM Today
https://youtu.be/3uRX9Jwqx-I?si=gBTUX2ApuKVw0EmB

44 years ago today. Game 2 ALCS, Yankees DH Bob Watson hits a smash to left field, the ball hits below the padding (a huge break), and comes straight to Wilson. Wilson, overthrows the cut off man. (On purpose the Royals would say) Brett, backing up the play, gets the throw and fires a bullet to Porter who lays the tag on Randolph as an incensed Steinbrenner snatches his jacket and leaves the stadium.

AND I WAS THERE!!

[Reply]
kstater 11:49 AM Today
https://x.com/JoshChavis65/status/18...I6rJdIaAA&s=19
[Reply]
BWillie 11:55 AM Today
I had the sound off last game but I am puzzled about the hate of Bob Costas. Thought he did great in Game 1.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:59 AM Today

The fact that Frazier is 4-for-8 with a HR against Clarke Schmidt isn't really relevant.

The fact that Schmidt has a big platoon split (career 822 OPS vs. LHB, 648 vs. RHB) is. That's reason enough to start him over Pham or Renfroe.

If Hampson can be a hero, why not Frazier? https://t.co/BypkoHNjil

— Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) October 9, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I had the sound off last game but I am puzzled about the hate of Bob Costas. Thought he did great in Game 1.
I didn’t see it land but I’m puzzled by the hate for the Hindenburg. I thought it did great on its take off.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up