ptlyon 01:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by AndChiefs:
It’s in the mail.
Thanx yous. Will check come Saturday.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 01:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The team is doing a ceremony to JoBu in the clubhouse tonight
Christ, at this point, they better be doing some Bohemian Grove/Wicker Man straight up Pagan shit…. Bring forth the nymphs for sacrifice!
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Christ, at this point, they better be doing some Bohemian Grove/Wicker Man straight up Pagan shit…. Bring forth the nymphs for sacrifice!
I say we just sacrifice Hampson or Isntbell. I don’t know, maybe both!! At least a Grossman at minimum. ‘Cause that’s what he’s given so far.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 02:01 PM Yesterday
Astros throwing out the AAA lineup here which isn’t helping.
[Reply]
DCTwister 03:42 PM Yesterday
I’m on my way down. Get ready for 10 runs from the Royals, I got this for CP
[Reply]
AndChiefs 04:20 PM Yesterday
On to the right game.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:43 PM Yesterday
LET'S GO ROYALS!!
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 04:52 PM Yesterday
It didn't lead to anything, but I don't see why Massey and other guys like him don't do that every time. Obviously if you are Judge or some other power hitter then it makes less sense, but guys like Massey against a shift should always take an easy 3-4 if they give it to you.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 04:54 PM Yesterday
Tight zone it seems, hope it goes both ways but he’s already called a couple strikes balls
[Reply]
DJay23 05:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
It didn't lead to anything, but I don't see why Massey and other guys like him don't do that every time. Obviously if you are Judge or some other power hitter then it makes less sense, but guys like Massey against a shift should always take an easy 3-4 if they give it to you.
I think about this at lot. If not bunting I would be looking to take a pitch the other way. But then if I was that kind of hitter they'd play me straight up.

It's the way they coach nowadays. Better off striking out or walking if it means once per game you can turn on one. Three true outcomes.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:01 PM Yesterday
Grossman is trash
[Reply]
DJay23 05:02 PM Yesterday
ANd of course we're going up against a big rookie left hander so we'll struggle to scratch out hits and runs, especially the way things are going.
[Reply]
DJay23 05:08 PM Yesterday
Pham saving another run tonight with great defense.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:10 PM Yesterday
Great catch by Pham!
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 05:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJay23:
ANd of course we're going up against a big rookie left hander so we'll struggle to scratch out hits and runs, especially the way things are going.
This looks like an intentional decision from Q. He basically has two options against lefties. Go offense and play renfroe Hampson Pham. Or go defense and play Pham Isbel and Melendez. If the Nationals can't score then it might make sense to win via defense, and it's already paid off with Pham making a catch renfroe wouldn't have gotten to.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up