ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What to do about Wanya Morris?
SHOWTIME 04:38 PM Yesterday
The guy is absolutely brutal

Veach needs to get Donovan Smith or Bakhtiari in here ASAP. Wanya is not sustainable for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:06 PM Yesterday
Had some bad plays but he won't be facing Crosby every week.. He's really not the LT of the future.. That guy may not be on the team yet.. We can still win with what we have..
[Reply]
TheGuardian 05:11 PM Yesterday
Morris isn't the answer for sure. But outside of trading for one we don't have a lot of options.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:22 PM Yesterday
Morris isn't a tackle. I mean, I think his true position is guard.

I hope we aren't satisfied just having a guy that can block B level players, but gets owned by A level players.
[Reply]
493rd 05:22 PM Yesterday
Leave his fat ass at a Vegas buffet
[Reply]
Rausch 05:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Had some bad plays but he won't be facing Crosby every week.. He's really not the LT of the future.. That guy may not be on the team yet.. We can still win with what we have..
So we're giving up on Kingsly after 3 weeks?
[Reply]
hometeam 05:24 PM Yesterday
There is nothing to do, him and sumatuamimaima is who we have this year
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:25 PM Yesterday
Morris struggled against the Raiders last year as well.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:26 PM Yesterday
Yeah. I would have liked to have seen Kingsley play some today. Crosby is a terrible matchup for Morris. Kingsley may not have fired any better, but we don't know that.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:27 PM Yesterday
LT is the 2nd hardest position to fill, especially if you’re a team like the Chiefs that never picks early.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:28 PM Yesterday
We're going to win 6 Super Bowls with like five different LTs. They'll find a way.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 05:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by hometeam:
There is nothing to do, him and sumatuamimaima is who we have this year
dude is beyond terrible. Think about it - they see him in practice weekly....he sucks knob
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:33 PM Yesterday
What to do about morris….

I’m going to watch him fight his way through the growing pains and get a superbowl ring in Feb 2025.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
What to do about morris….

I’m going to watch him fight his way through the growing pains and get a superbowl ring in Feb 2025.
If he doesn't get Mahomes killed first...

But I suppose we are stuck with him for the rest of the season. *sigh*
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:41 PM Yesterday
We're not trading for an LT mid-season unless we give up significant draft capital. Plus, it just doesn't happen? Whens the last time a big trade for an LT happened mid-season?

Wanya and Kingsley are our guys.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:42 PM Yesterday
Make a call to Donovan.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up