ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/30/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 05:05 AM 07-30-2024
No practice today, but we'll see what comes out about any of the storylines.
[Reply]
Danguardace 10:31 AM 07-30-2024
Random thought Is it possible Justin Reid is not injured just holding in?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:34 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
If we go 4 TE's this year, does that take a WR spot off the table? I have read talk about going with 4 TE's.
No way we carry 4 TE's. That'll be a waste of a spot. WR's tweak stuff all the time. Can miss 3-4 weeks. We have too much talent at WR to sit one on the bench for a 4th TE? Especially with Wiley looking good in camp.
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 AM 07-30-2024
Irv Smith JR having a good camp, I wouldn't be shocked with 6 WR's and 4 TE's.
[Reply]
Coogs 10:39 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Irv Smith JR having a good camp, I wouldn't be shocked with 6 WR's and 4 TE's.
Same here.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:56 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Not sure why this rugby player is getting so much hype. I legit said he wouldn’t do much given the history of success rugby players have in the league. It has never worked out lol.
A lot of people said he wouldn’t make it just to hear HiM rUn TwEnNy FoUr MaLl An OwEr
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:58 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No way we carry 4 TE's. That'll be a waste of a spot.
Reid has done it before.
[Reply]
wazu 11:05 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Random thought Is it possible Justin Reid is not injured just holding in?
Would think that would have been reported on, but then again we still have Teicher.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:07 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Reid has done it before.
When we have had a weak WR room.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:13 AM 07-30-2024
Regarding LRZ - didn't we sign him to a 3 year deal? That being the case, I'd be really shocked if he's not active against the Ravens. I suppose they could PUP him or put him on the designated IR list, but I have a real feeling he'll be suited up week 1.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:16 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No way we carry 4 TE's. That'll be a waste of a spot. WR's tweak stuff all the time. Can miss 3-4 weeks. We have too much talent at WR to sit one on the bench for a 4th TE? Especially with Wiley looking good in camp.
Noah Gray has been lining up in that FB/H-Back role a ton, supposedly. I could absolutely see us keeping 4 TEs and putting a couple of the receivers on the practice squad (is Hardman eligible for that, or is he too veteran for the PS now? Maybe even Remigio, even though I want him active).
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:19 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Noah Gray has been lining up in that FB/H-Back role a ton, supposedly. I could absolutely see us keeping 4 TEs and putting a couple of the receivers on the practice squad (is Hardman eligible for that, or is he too veteran for the PS now? Maybe even Remigio, even though I want him active).
I completely forgot we even signed Irv Smith. That's an insane group of TEs we've got going. The WR room is so much deeper though, too. There are going to be some talented guys who don't make this roster, and we'll just have to hope we can stash them on the PS.

Any veteran is eligible for the PS with the new rules, but I don't think Hardman is getting cut. Man, it's going to be a battle for these WRs and TEs. Should bring out the best in all of them.
[Reply]
philfree 11:22 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Regarding LRZ - didn't we sign him to a 3 year deal? That being the case, I'd be really shocked if he's not active against the Ravens. I suppose they could PUP him or put him on the designated IR list, but I have a real feeling he'll be suited up week 1.
I don't know that he's ready for the game day roster but he's perfect for the practice squad. That said doesn't he get some kind of special roster exemption for being a foreigner?
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:33 PM 07-30-2024
Hardman's not going on the practice squad you can bet he'll be a receiver and get snaps
[Reply]
In58men 01:35 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Hardman's not going on the practice squad you can bet he'll be a receiver and get snaps
It’ll be Skyy Moore before Hardman
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:57 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I completely forgot we even signed Irv Smith. That's an insane group of TEs we've got going. The WR room is so much deeper though, too. There are going to be some talented guys who don't make this roster, and we'll just have to hope we can stash them on the PS.

Any veteran is eligible for the PS with the new rules, but I don't think Hardman is getting cut. Man, it's going to be a battle for these WRs and TEs. Should bring out the best in all of them.
By all accounts Irv has been looking really nice so far. I said at the time that he was an underrated signing. He's flashed some nice potential during his time in the league, just had a hard time staying healthy.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up