ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Red Lobster 64 57.14%
Olive Garden 48 42.86%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Red Lobster vs. Olive Garden
Otter 02:39 PM 11-18-2016
So, you're walking down the street minding your own business and I come up behind you (lets pretend I'm 6' 6" 260 and not 5' 9") and get you in a rear naked choke.

I say you have to have dinner with me and I'll take the cuffs off I bound us by the ankles with with my magical extra set of hands if you promise not to have food on lip that makes me uncomfortable and spoils an otherwise fine dining experience.

There are only two options: Red Lobster or Olive Garden. Where do we eat?
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:58 PM 11-18-2016
if you haven't tried the Portobello ravioli at Olive Garden - it's a lovely entree.
[Reply]
wazu 03:01 PM 11-18-2016
Going with Olive Garden. Gonna take alcohol to get me through this meal. Red wine will make the Italianish stuff taste decent.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:01 PM 11-18-2016
I take my gun out and shoot you in the head. Then I call the cops. Once all of the drama is over, I go somewhere good to eat instead.
[Reply]
Otter 03:03 PM 11-18-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I take my gun out and shoot you in the head. Then I call the cops. Once all of the drama is over, I go somewhere good to eat instead.
I don't blame you and a shot in the head would be welcome right now. But I have rowdy nieces and nephews (who I love BTW..reminding myself) that wouldn't sit well in a classy place.
[Reply]
threebag 03:04 PM 11-18-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Did oaklandhater type this up? JFC.
:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 03:04 PM 11-18-2016
I don't know dude I have only been into a red lobster once and that's when the local one opened here in 1994. I was so unimpressed I have never been back.

I go to the local Olive Garden once a year. I have a family member that just loves it and that is her answer to my question, "where would you like to go to dinner on your birthday?" I cringe and go every year.

The last time I went in October it was actually pretty decent for "fast food." (Could of had something to do with the amount of wine I sucked down to kill the mental pain of being in there) I mean there are a couple of decent Italian eating establishments in town, but she just loves the Olive Garden.

With all theatbeing said, if you had a gun to my head, I'll go with the Olive Garden.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:04 PM 11-18-2016
The only way this poll makes any sense is if you adjust it for cost.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:07 PM 11-18-2016
I went to Red Lobster last year for the first time since the internet was invented, and it was really good. I was impressed.

I haven't been to Olive Garden since the Soviet Union broke up, so I don't have an opinion on them.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:07 PM 11-18-2016
Originally Posted by Otter:
I don't blame you and a shot in the head would be welcome right now. But I have rowdy nieces and nephews (who I love BTW..reminding myself) that wouldn't sit well in a classy place.
Get them liquored up on Old Crow until they mellow out and then go to the nice place. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 03:08 PM 11-18-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I don't know dude I have only been into a red lobster once and that's when the local one opened here in 1994. I was so unimpressed I have never been back.

I go to the local Olive Garden once a year. I have a family member that just loves it and that is her answer to my question, "where would you like to go to dinner on your birthday?" I cringe and go every year.

The last time I went in October it was actually pretty decent for "fast food." (Could of had something to do with the amount of wine I sucked down to kill the mental pain of being in there) I mean there are a couple of decent Italian eating establishments in town, but she just loves the Olive Garden.

With all theatbeing said, if you had a gun to my head, I'll go with the Olive Garden.
I said rear naked choke and handcuffs on the ankles Bwana. Let's not bring guns into this matter.
[Reply]
DadLeft4Cigarettes 03:10 PM 11-18-2016
can I m righting n waffle hos
[Reply]
Otter 03:12 PM 11-18-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Get them liquored up on Old Crow until they mellow out and then go to the nice place. :-)
I have an old, crazy aunt tagging along tonight that I know has some Valium or Xanax she pops daily. Might have to go through her purse then make up some iced tea for everyone.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:13 PM 11-18-2016
I said rear naked choke and handcuffs on the ankles Bwana. Let's not bring guns into this matter.
Well in that case I would bite you and take a steak out of your arm, then quickly hop off hence, effectively avoiding both choices. :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:13 PM 11-18-2016
I last ate at a Red Lobster four years ago. Hated it. So bad that when my next-door neighbors very graciously gave us a gift card to RL a couple of years ago for a favor we did for them ... we sold it on the Internet. Because I could not fucking stomach even a free (or heavily discounted) meal there.

If it had been an Olive Garden gift card, I would have reluctantly used it.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:15 PM 11-18-2016
I have an old, crazy aunt tagging along tonight that I know has some Valium or Xanax she pops daily. Might have to go through her purse then make up some iced tea for everyone.
There you go!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up