Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills @ Ravens(-2.5)
Rainbarrel 06:32 PM Today
No known meteors threatening area
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Buffalo doesn't do hot against physical teams. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Baltimore manhandles them and Buffalo fan reties their standby noose.
Good observation. The Bills are the the school yard bully that preys on the weak or the kid with one leg.

You punch back and they fold.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Buffalo can’t stop the run if Baltimore runs power.

Ravens.

Ravens secondary is absolute trash. Josh Allen will throw all over them and if Lamar is playing catch up and has to throw it the Ravens are done.

I say the Bills.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:42 PM Today
Good observation. The Bills are the the school yard bully that preys on the weak or the kid with one leg.

You punch back and they fold.
In the winter months, yes. Not September, they thrive in the warm weather without pressure.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Ravens secondary is absolute trash. Josh Allen will throw all over them and if Lamar is playing catch up and has to throw it the Ravens are done.

I say the Bills.
Ravens have a better secondary than Buffalo.

Buffalo has not had their weak corners tested yet and their safeties are a scrub who died on the field and a lb playing safety.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 07:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Little Known Fact: The 2023 Kansas City Chiefs defeated both the Buffalo Bills and Baltimore Ravens en route to their Super Bowl 58 victory.
I heard that they even did it in their stadiums too.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:45 PM Today
Rooting for Ravens. Picked Bills.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:48 PM Today

Buffalo has not had their weak corners tested yet and their safeties are a scrub who died on the field and a lb playing safety.
Well, they certainly aren't gonna have their corners tested this week either. But I do think Baltimore finds a way to get this one.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:08 PM Today

Won’t really matter when you have to rely on Lamar’s throwing accuracy.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:17 PM Today
I think this game favors Buffalo and i expect them to win, but im rooting for the Ravens.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:21 PM Today
I think this is a game the bills come back to earth a bit even if they win (I picked the Ravens)
[Reply]
wazu 08:52 PM Today
Bills probably blow the Ravens out.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I think this is a game the bills come back to earth a bit even if they win (I picked the Ravens)
I got Ravens too in this one. Bills are talented and can pile it on weak competition, but the Ravens are still sore about putting everything into avenging last years AFCC only to lose and then blow their home opener to the Raiders. They took it out on the Cowboys I think they take it out on the Bills too.

Undefeated
teams left

Bills @ Ravens

Steelers @ Colts

Chiefs @ Chargers

Vikings @ Packers
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:34 PM Today
Bills are going to win. They will dominate and the talking heads will crown them.
Prepare to be sickened
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:40 PM Today
Hoping the crows, but it's a tossup imo
[Reply]
DRM08 10:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Bills are going to win. They will dominate and the talking heads will crown them.
Prepare to be sickened
It’s September. Bring on the bulletin board material to help motivate the Chiefs for January. That said, I am surprised the Vegas experts are favoring Baltimore in this game. Ravens have looked a lot more flawed than Buffalo this season.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up