ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are you looking forward to the most this season?
Buehler445 06:30 AM 09-03-2024
I'm fucking stoked for this season. Life without Mahomes is certainly less.

I'm trying to soak up everything I can during the Mahomes era because it is as good as it ever will be. Accordingly, I'm looking for new ways to pump it directly into my veins.

Personally, I'm looking forward to see if Mahomes will turn the dial to rape. He's spent the last 2 years going underneath and turning off the howitzer that made him Mahomes. Now we have Worthy and Brown with the capacity to blow the roof off again. They should be able to catch something instead of wasting an MVS down, and open up the middle. I won't lie, Brown and Worthy streaking across a wide open middle may be just as good as bombing them deep. Let's fucking GO.

What are you guys looking forward to this year?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:37 AM 09-03-2024
Return of deep threats.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:39 AM 09-03-2024
Mahomes is a careful, measured man to the media who always says the right thing. So when he said it often didn't feel like much fun, you know that really means something. It confirms what we can kind of already felt from his body language. That's what I'm most looking forward to. The offense will be more explosive but I think they will also be cocky and they will have fun.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:41 AM 09-03-2024
I think this team is going to be challenging themselves to break ever offensive record out there, just to keep their focus throughout the season.

This offense is going to fuck!
[Reply]
wazu 08:51 AM 09-03-2024
Add me to the list of people looking forward to the deep passing game. I cannot wait to see what we do with Xavier Worthy.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:59 AM 09-03-2024
- Mahomes reminding everyone he's not just the best, and the clutchest, and all those things, but also to the fantasy community that he's still a monster when he doesn't have the worst WR core in the league

- Kingsley development as the year goes on

- Worthy's impact on the other receivers, and his production itself

- Steele obviously. If there's anything there - IF he gets a chance with Perine here

- Chenal. I believe he's only scratched the surface. I hope he can show much and more

- The secondary, seeing what Merritt and Spags does with these corners, and if the safety room proves to be the best in the league which I think it can if they roll 4-deep

- Araiza? I mean not really. But it'd be awesome if we picked up a top 3 punter for free. Thanks to the the poor bastard Bills helping us yet again.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 AM 09-03-2024
The Super bowl
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 09:15 AM 09-03-2024
I enjoy eating snacks while watching football.

Been working on my nacho game hard this offseason. Can't wait to see if the work has paid off
[Reply]
In58men 09:21 AM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I enjoy eating snacks while watching football.

Been working on my nacho game hard this offseason. Can't wait to see if the work has paid off
I’m the nacho king, it’s legit the only in order at Mexican restaurants here in Cali.

Give me all our secrets!!!!
[Reply]
TNTEICHER 09:31 AM 09-03-2024
I'm looking forward to special teams this year. It could be a real wild card as teams figure it out. Hopefully Toub is ahead of the game and not behind.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:39 AM 09-03-2024
Watching Dungkeys fans cry, and implode when Bo gets his shit pushed in by real defenses, and all the air comes outta their sails when they have yet another losing season.

Also all the salt from opposing fans when we threepeat!
[Reply]
DaFace 09:40 AM 09-03-2024
While it was fun to see that our defense could win us a Super Bowl, it's just plain more fun when the offense is out there lighting it up. Hoping Worthy and Brown can take the top off of defenses this year and open up the whole offense.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:40 AM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’m the nacho king, it’s legit the only in order at Mexican restaurants here in Cali.

Give me all our secrets!!!!
Step 1: Don't burn down your house.
Step 2: Buy chips.
Step 3: Put stuff on top of chips.
Step 4: Enjoy
[Reply]
BWillie 09:40 AM 09-03-2024
Pretty football

Scoring again
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:41 AM 09-03-2024
3 peat and another profitable sports betting season