ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>"Chiefs fans should be worried"
Titty Meat 09:09 PM 01-21-2024
- Tony Romo

I'm worried alright. Worried how the fuck I'm going to sleep tonight got work tomorrow. What a great fucking win!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:15 PM 01-21-2024
Is he talking about Baltimore? I didn't hear when he said it.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:15 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I don't bitch about those guys much, but damn he was obnoxious tonight.
Exactly how I felt. Normally I appreciate Romo's deep insight into the game but he was fucking insufferable.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:18 PM 01-21-2024
:-)!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:19 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The guy needs to go. I don't know how CBS can keep this asshole around.

He doesn't analyze shit. ****, at least Collinsworth talks about actual football plays when he does the game.

Romo has been reduced to just screeching like a girl and saying dumb cliche bullshit.

MAYBE THIS IS THE YEAR ALLEN GETS HIS SUPER BOWL

Maybe it's not, Tony. Either way, maybe you should calm the **** down and just describe what it is you're actually seeing instead of speculating over who just "wants it more"
The rumors that Vegas told him to knock off his play call predictions took away his one good ability as a broadcaster (and to be fair, it was god tier).
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:27 PM 01-21-2024
I'd rather listen to Smed do color on CBS
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:29 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Billay, I fucking love you man!
Romo wasn’t wrong, though. They were bullying us in the trenches and that was extremely surprising.

I think we were all a bit worried.

Bigger annoyance for me was Nantz. He had absolutely no razzle dazzle in his voice calling big plays for KC yet I thought he might jizz anytime Buffalo made a hot play.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:29 PM 01-21-2024
Maybe it's a better story for them if Allen finally wins, don't know, but the bias was obvious.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:33 PM 01-21-2024
Everyone except Chiefs fans are tired of KC, and Mahomes! Fucking love it!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:36 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I don't bitch about those guys much, but damn he was obnoxious tonight.
I used to love Romo,he was great a few years ago. He'd breakdown plays and talk about how QBs would process and think about plays but now he's just completely insufferable
[Reply]
Pinchshot 09:38 PM 01-21-2024
Both Romo and nanz were pulling for Buffalo all game
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 09:39 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The guy needs to go. I don't know how CBS can keep this asshole around.

He doesn't analyze shit. ****, at least Collinsworth talks about actual football plays when he does the game.

Romo has been reduced to just screeching like a girl and saying dumb cliche bullshit.

MAYBE THIS IS THE YEAR ALLEN GETS HIS SUPER BOWL

Maybe it's not, Tony. Either way, maybe you should calm the **** down and just describe what it is you're actually seeing instead of speculating over who just "wants it more"
Collinsworth will always be better than Romo at being a commentator. What makes it sweeter is seeing the crybabies whine and cry about how much Collinsworth praises Mahomes.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:40 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
- Tony Romo

I'm worried alright. Worried how the fuck I'm going to sleep tonight got work tomorrow. What a great fucking win!
Whatta bunch of losers trying to run the ball to win a football game in 2024.

Fkin retards
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:42 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The rumors that Vegas told him to knock off his play call predictions took away his one good ability as a broadcaster (and to be fair, it was god tier).
oh wow! i remember in the Pats/KC championship he was doing a great job of call predictions!! you know what, he DOES NOT do that anymore. he was most def more enjoyable then.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:43 PM 01-21-2024

#ChiefsKingdom how we feeling?

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) January 22, 2024

[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:44 PM 01-21-2024
Spot on folks. Romo started out great. Not so much anymore. Still knows a lot about football, but just doesn’t seem to have very good timing or judgment in what he says. Remember when Kelce caught the overtime touchdown in the 13 second game? Romo got all excited and then suddenly went on a stupid rant about Kelce being out of bounds for the catch. It’s been downhill for him ever since.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up