ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chicago White Sox chasing history
BWillie 12:55 AM Today
The Chicago White Sox are nearing one of the most amazing feats in all of professional sports. With 7 games left they are chasing history.

The White Sox have now tied the all-time loss record for a 162 game schedule in the modern era (1900 and on). They have their sights set on the all-time record of losses of 120 by the 1962 NY Mets.

Can they achieve this historical feat? Stay tuned.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:35 PM Today
White Sox twitter has run out of ways to say they lost...

[Reply]
Ocotillo 02:44 PM Today
I kid you not, I was listening to MLB Network Radio on Opening Day and a White Sox fan called in and was dead serious the 2024 Pale Hose were much improved and would outperform the 2023 squad that went 61-101.

I wonder what he thinks of this abomination.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:40 PM Today
The White Sox are up 2-1 in the 6th. Showing heart! Not going to go down without a fight.

They may lose to the Northwest Arkansas Naturals but god damn it not today!
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:27 PM Today
Denny Matthews has seen some of the worst baseball teams ever and he says this White Sox team is the worst he's ever seen.

It cracks me up that shitty Chris Getz decided being a laughing stalk of a player wasn't enough, so he decided to be an even bigger laughing stalk of a GM. The GM of the worst team ever. I'm also Pedro Grifol's worthless ass wasn't hired by the Royals and so he got to team up with Getz in Chicago, so that they could bring this magical season to that city and franchise.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 04:34 PM Today
Getz hasn't gotten good value for his assets in trades like Dylan Cease.

One person I hope is exonerated in all this is Tony La Russa who took the Pale Hose to the 2021 division crowd and was ridiculed out of town during an 81-81 season in 2022.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up