ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NBA 2024-2025 Off-season Thread
Al Bundy 11:13 AM 06-30-2024
Free Agency starts at 6 PM ET 6-30.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:50 AM 07-01-2024
That Clippers-Paul George trade has gotta be the worst in NBA history given what SGA is
[Reply]
BWillie 09:56 AM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That Clippers-Paul George trade has gotta be the worst in NBA history given what SGA is
And what Jalen Williams is becoming and already is.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:42 AM 07-01-2024
It’s the Russell Wilson trade of the NBA
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:19 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I've been on the Hartenstein bandwagon since the playoffs, but thought Valanciunas might be just as good. The disparity in their salaries appears to prove me wrong. I know he's much older, but dude's a beast in the post.

Either way, good job OKC on not locking into a big man in the draft and addressing that need through FA.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:22 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I've been on the Hartenstein bandwagon since the playoffs, but thought Valanciunas might be just as good. The disparity in their salaries appears to prove me wrong. I know he's much older, but dude's a beast in the post.

Either way, good job OKC on not locking into a big man in the draft and addressing that need through FA.
Yeah I like Jonas on most teams but IHart fits the style of play that OKC wants to play. Jonas is a little more plodding, more of a Zach Edey type.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:23 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah I like Jonas on most teams but IHart fits the style of play that OKC wants to play. Jonas is a little more plodding, more of a Zach Edey type.
I agree, it's just $45 more against the cap that also took hits for Joe and Wiggins (both of which could have been retained for an extra year for peanuts but were given lucrative deals instead).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:31 PM 07-01-2024
JV can’t guard/move well enough to be any more than a situational big in this version of the NBA
[Reply]
RunKC 12:40 PM 07-01-2024
Klay Thompson joining the Mavs
[Reply]
BWillie 12:43 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Makes you wonder why the Lakers are even wasting time and money trying. There is a 100% chance the West is won by Denver, OKC, Minnesota or Dallas.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:45 PM 07-01-2024
This is a super intriguing offseason already. Klay and George are kind of intriguing for the teams they went to. It’s kind of cool to see an offseason where moves are more about finding the right pieces instead of a select few teams building empires.

It feels like teams are more content to build around their superstars versus the “big 3” approach.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:00 PM 07-01-2024
It's got to be up there that's for sure.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 01:34 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Trade is not final yet though, Warriors are holding up the trade
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:34 PM 07-01-2024
Hartenstein to Thunder. Solid back up big.

Paul George officially to the 76ers. That team is gonna be hurt all year.
Crazy how the 76ers drafted their way out of becoming a dynasty.

Fultz over Tatum.

Simmons over Brown.

Okafor over several better options.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:41 PM 07-01-2024
Hartenstein to Thunder. Solid back up big.

Paul George officially to the 76ers. That team is gonna be hurt all year.
Missed this earlier. He's going to start.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:13 PM 07-01-2024
Clay to the Mavs. I think that is a terrible signing. He's washed.

Never thought I'd see him in a different uniform. That is going to be weird
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up