ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Justin Herbert dealing with a high ankle sprain
wazu 12:47 PM Today
Could be Easton Stick time again. Chargers play the Steelers this week.

Justin Herbert said it’s “yet to be decided” whether he’ll play Sunday. He said the injury is a high right ankle sprain. Also said the pain is “not great.”

“Thankfully it’s only Friday.” pic.twitter.com/cPfcDhl4d7

— Kris Rhim (@krisrhim1) September 20, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 01:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And nobody ever holds him accountable for the poor decisions he makes that costs them football games.

"Overrated and Injury Prone" aren't great things to have attached to the QB you just showered millions upon and who your head coach seems to have little interest in...

Harbaugh would dump Herbert and his contract for Brock Purdy in a heartbeat. We kinda thought Herbert would be a draw for an incoming HC but I think it may have actually been an impediment for Harbaugh.
You make a good point. Harbaugh has rebuilt that team as if they don't even have a franchise QB.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:48 PM Today
Best tackles in football and still hurt after two weeks

Crazy
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Crazy
Reminds me of when Andrew Luck had the best OL in football. He got sacked less than 20 times in 2018 (which is insane. Burrow normally tops that by Week 4), and still came away with an injury.

No wonder he retired so soon.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You make a good point. Harbaugh has rebuilt that team as if they don't even have a franchise QB.
Ask him if he'd rather have Herbert or the $45 million/season he's due to count against the cap over the next 5 years to spend on his defense and I don't think there's a question what the answer would be.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:51 PM Today
$218 million guaranteed. Eat it Chargers
[Reply]
staylor26 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Crazy
He got hurt in camp too.
[Reply]
alanm 01:56 PM Today
High ankle sprains don't heal in two weeks.
Yeah that's gonna fuck with him all year now.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:56 PM Today
Chargers going to Charger.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:59 PM Today
LAC might become a real problem. In two games Dobbins has 27 carries for 265 yds (9.9yds/carry). Their top to WRs don’t have a ton of yds but they have 3 TDs between them. And their defense already has 4 sacks. In the couple highlights I watched, they are controlling the LoS on both sides of the ball, and playing smart football.

Curiously, Herbert’s weird mental letdowns are more noticeable now that the rest of the team is playing better football. Maybe that’s just me. But it makes me realize just how much his first two HCs fucked him up. And how Harbaugh is going to unfuck him in one season.

But Justin’s not even healthy, and the Chargers are just dominating in their first two games.

Chargers may not Charger this season.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:02 PM Today
Is zit bad luck, or is zit a pattern at this point?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
$218 million guaranteed. Eat it Chargers
How many of these QB deals work out?

I think you have to say Allen's deal. Mahomes. Probably Hurts because it's not that bad a contract so they're okay even if he may be a little bit below where he looked to be a few years back.

I guess Jackson's deal is okay? That $52 million base salary in 2026 is gonna sting but it's not that crazy anymore and it's relatively short term.

Still time for Burrow's deal to work out - one ring makes it all worthw......HAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!

Sorry, couldn't get through that one with a straight face. Moving on...

Love's will probably go pretty well. Goff's seems reasonable and he's likely to be pretty steady and consistent. I think Mayfield's deal is gonna look like a steal.

Man - it must really suck not having Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM Today
Damn. Isn't he dealing with plantar fascitis as well?
[Reply]
penguinz 02:07 PM Today
High ankle sprains don't heal in two weeks.
His style of play it won't really hamper him much with a good tape job.

Pain is very manageable.

Only real concern is contact to that area during a tackle or just getting rolled up on.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 02:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Damn. Isn't he dealing with plantar fascitis as well?
Hurtbert.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:16 PM Today
Justin and Joe are brokedick brothers from another mother
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up