ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cooper Kupp reportedly on the trade block
SHOWTIME 12:25 PM Today
https://x.com/nflrums/status/1848779771993276520?s=61
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:50 PM Today
Cooper Kupp is 31 and always injured - he hasn’t played a full season since 2021. If he can stay healthy he’s still great but I don’t have confidence that he can do that at this point in his career.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:52 PM Today
If we don't get him he is a brokedick not worth the price.

If we do get him its the missing piece to a threepeat!
[Reply]
O.city 12:52 PM Today
On the plus side, he's very intelligent so him getting up to speed would happen quick.

But he's 31 and hurt.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:57 PM Today
He’s already 31? Did he get his first NFL contract when he signed up for fucking AARP?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:57 PM Today
Just playing devils advocate because the injury problems concern me. But I feel like the chiefs are better able to take this kind of injury risk on than others. Because we can win lots of games without him but we hit the jackpot if he can help us in big games.

It does depend on price. I really don’t care as much about draft pick if we get a way way better version of Sammy Watkins the next few years. But I don’t want to pay full price for this kind of availability.

I know he’s had a number of injuries but the rams seriously abused him. He had 21 targets in his last game against Detroit. I mean.. seriously holy shit. Use him sparingly this year, use him heavy in the playoffs, and next year you can pull him way back when rashee comes back.
[Reply]
Womble 12:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They want a 2nd round pick.. Don’t see it happening.. He can’t stay healthy either..
Skyy Moore was a second round pick. A straight swap sounds fair. Make it happen Verch!!
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 01:00 PM Today
His cap number next year is just shy of $30M. Just not gonna happen. Love him as a player but just a no go at that number.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
His cap number next year is just shy of $30M. Just not gonna happen. Love him as a player but just a no go at that number.
You would have to work out a restructure which is doable.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:01 PM Today
I wouldn't vouch for validity of this, just posting for discussion.

🚨BREAKING: The #Rams are open to TRADING All-Pro receiver Cooper Kupp, NY Times first reports.

Multiple teams have recently made calls regarding Kupp.

He has been connected to the #Chiefs, #Steelers, and #Eagles.

LA seems open to taking on salary to facilitate a trade. pic.twitter.com/mKi66veMFU

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
O.city 01:02 PM Today
I believe his cap hit here would be like 20 mil, with 5 mil guaranteed.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:02 PM Today
Would be stunned if Veach gave up a major draft asset for a guy who can't stay on the field.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I believe his cap hit here would be like 20 mil, with 5 mil guaranteed.
Way too expensive.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:11 PM Today
Broken.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:12 PM Today
Just trade for Tyreek if we are going to end up paying alot of that
[Reply]
DaFace 01:14 PM Today
Only way I'd consider a 2nd if it's tied to some serious incentives. Like, it's a 4th that becomes a 3rd if he's active for >50% of our remaining games and a 2nd if he plays in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up