ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Atlanta Can Suck My... you know the thing
BigRichard 03:19 PM Yesterday
Outside of the Chiefs winning that entire trip was just complete shit...

I pay for tickets to a tail gate party that never happened(not sure I will get my money back either). Hey BigRedChief... I know you said people will get their money back but I paid directly to that dumb bitch that fucked everyone through paypal so I am not sure that is going to happen.

We are leaving this morning and my truck is parked across the street from our hotel in a paid lot... window is broken out. Police were already aware as they had a thing on the windshield saying to contact them and giving me the case ID. Luckily, if anything was stolen, I it was minimal because I had taken anything of any value out of the truck. Oh shit I just forgot, the one thing I had noticed they had taken... a gigantic bag of sunflower seeds. I am happy they didn't break anything else I guess.

Then the final topper, we are driving home and we stop at this bar and grill for a bite to eat. I try to fix my parking job a little bit and start to back up and bamb... felt like I hit something and my truck jerks. I check all my mirros and cameras... nothing. All of sudden, my dashboard lights up like a christmas tree and my engine light comes on. I have a code reader in my truck so I plug it in and all sort of TCM codes had come up. I get lucky and there is a RAM dealership literally across the street. Take it over there and they are super nice and check it out fairly quick for me. I explain to the mechanic what happened and he asks if it is possible I maybe had the gear just slightly not all the way down into reverse... I tell him sure... definitely possible. That was what he thought maybe happened as everything looked fine and it seemed to be running/driving fine now except the codes. So no money spent here but a waste of another 2-3 hours.

Fuck Atlanta... fuck them right in their asses.
[Reply]
notorious 03:45 PM Yesterday
On a side note, north of Atlanta is gorgeous.
[Reply]
Womble 03:50 PM Yesterday
The title of this thread should have been:

"Atlanta Can Suck My.....BigRichard"
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
The title of this thread should have been:

"Atlanta Can Suck My.....BigRichard"
Damn it! I missed an opportunity here.
[Reply]
Womble 04:01 PM Yesterday
I'm interested in "that dumb bitch" part. What happened there?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:13 PM Yesterday
Yeah, what’s the story on getting scammed out of a tailgate?
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
I'm interested in "that dumb bitch" part. What happened there?
BigRedChief was working with some other people setting up a tailgate party there in Atlanta. Apparently they had contracted with some "vendor"... aka dumb bitch. I believe they were supposed to have had 2 or 3 hundred people for it. You were supposed to buy tickets up front... so I did for me and my wife.

We show up at the location and immediately know something isn't right. Some guy is there basically telling us the lady screwed everyone over and they weren't having the tailgate party. Completely sucked for the wife and I as we walked about 20 minutes to get down to where this place was... then we had to walk back and figure out what the hell we were going to do as we had not planned anything else. This was in 90 degree heat and high humidity... we were both drenched by the time we finally found some place to just sit in some AC and relax for a while.

Almost forgot this tidbit... they had the dome opened instead of closed with AC running. It was hotter than balls in there. As we were leaving all you could smell was the BO from everyone there because everyone had been sweating in their shorts for 4 hours now.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:20 PM Yesterday
:-) damn, that really does sound like a trash experience.

Sorry, bro.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:21 PM Yesterday
Part of the way on the walk back to their dome, we tried to stop at this one completely packed restaurant to see if we could get in. Some guy is outside with a baby stroller(I believe there was a baby in it) and a red wagon with a cage and some pit bull puppies in it. He starts getting one of the puppies out and holding it in the air... "Puppies for sale! Puppies for sale!"
[Reply]
Fish 04:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
BigRedChief was working with some other people setting up a tailgate party there in Atlanta. Apparently they had contracted with some "vendor"... aka dumb bitch. I believe they were supposed to have had 2 or 3 hundred people for it. You were supposed to buy tickets up front... so I did for me and my wife.

We show up at the location and immediately know something isn't right. Some guy is there basically telling us the lady screwed everyone over and they weren't having the tailgate party. Completely sucked for the wife and I as we walked about 20 minutes to get down to where this place was... then we had to walk back and figure out what the hell we were going to do as we had not planned anything else. This was in 90 degree heat and high humidity... we were both drenched by the time we finally found some place to just sit in some AC and relax for a while.

Almost forgot this tidbit... they had the dome opened instead of closed with AC running. It was hotter than balls in there. As we were leaving all you could smell was the BO from everyone there because everyone had been sweating in their shorts for 4 hours now.
JFC dude.. If the Chiefs would have lost, you would have been completely justified to stab somebody..
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:29 PM Yesterday
There's a nice art museum in Atlanta, and the aquarium is also nice. Aside from that, I don't see much reason to go there unless you're a Civil War general with a torch and a sense of righteousness.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:29 PM Yesterday
:-)

I'd not be expecting any invitation to the Atlanta tourism board
[Reply]
Womble 04:35 PM Yesterday

I take it you've already challenged her to a fight next to the George Brett statue, as is customary when these sorts of things happen.
[Reply]
Pointer19 04:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
At least the traffics not bad... he says with a sarcastic grin...
No joke! Horrible.
[Reply]
Pointer19 04:43 PM Yesterday
OP
Damn, sorry you had such a bad experience. Only good thing was getting the win yesterday and getting to spend some time with my brother. I guess I'll give props to Arty Blank as well for the free hot dogs and a cool experience; surprised ATL fans seemed so lackluster when they've got an owner who tries to put fans first.

The heat, the traffic, the crowded restaurants, the airport, etc... I'll pass.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:00 PM Yesterday
Atlanta is a dump.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up