ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did we win last night?
DJJasonp 08:37 AM 09-06-2024
Simple question: Did we win last night?

I mean, if you're listening to collinsworth and company, it sure as hell sounded like the ravens won.

Even on their outro of the broadcast, the comments were about jackson and lively, and not a peep about worthy or the chiefs.

Really thought it was an extremely poor broadcast
[Reply]
wazu 09:09 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
GMFB was a show about 'the Chiefs won but DAMN, did you see how good the Ravens played? The Ravens are going to be a dangerous team this year'.
90% Ravens ball washing this morning.
This is a bigger compliment than if they were raving about how awesome the Chiefs are. It's not even noteworthy to talk about that anymore. We are the standard. Just playing us tough to the final second of the game is a moral victory.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:24 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Simple question: Did we win last night?

I mean, if you're listening to collinsworth and company, it sure as hell sounded like the ravens won.

Even on their outro of the broadcast, the comments were about jackson and lively, and not a peep about worthy or the chiefs.

Really thought it was an extremely poor broadcast
I complain about the radio stream being delayed. From KC (KYNT in yankton blacked out the radio stream--aargh)

But I would rather listen to the delay than anyone on TV complain about the Chiefs.
[Reply]
TLO 09:28 AM 09-06-2024
We are the villains now. Embrace it.
[Reply]
Tonka83 09:46 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Clearly almost beating the Chiefs is the most impressive thing a team can do. Buffalo is still living off of the 13 seconds game and how close they were.
Yep. They seem to be happy to be the runner up I guess.

[Reply]
|Zach| 10:00 AM 09-06-2024
Honestly, I think you have to go pretty far out of your way to want to be a victim to try to frame last nights broadcast as Ravens friendly. This thread only works if you somehow forget every single gushing thing they say about the Chiefs....because that is every broadcast and has been for years.
[Reply]
loochy 10:16 AM 09-06-2024
The Chiefs are such overwhelming overdogs that the story will always be like this. They're expected to win and win bigly. Appreciate the hate and what it means. The time for bitching about this kind of stuff is over.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 09-06-2024
The media is going to be way more interested in our revived offense in a month than the same old tired bullshit in Baltimore, Buffalo and Cincy.

This season is gonna be a collision course with Houston.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 10:27 AM 09-06-2024
Good God, I tried listening to the local Baltimore sports station - it's all "the refs weren't fair, Roquan didn't do anything wrong, Chiefs got away with holding and false starts all night, Lamar outplayed Patrick, etc. etc. ad naseum."

I don't mind a bit of homerism, but that crap was unstomachable.

And that's before Jason LaCantfora comes on at 2. *sigh*
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:34 AM 09-06-2024
Ravens ball washing.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:34 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Good God, I tried listening to the local Baltimore sports station - it's all "the refs weren't fair, Roquan didn't do anything wrong, Chiefs got away with holding and false starts all night, Lamar outplayed Patrick, etc. etc. ad naseum."

Refs weren't fair...:-)

Ravens: 7 Penalties for 64 yards

Chiefs: 6 Penalties for 45 yards.

Biggest miss of the night? A blatant late hit OOB on Pat by Ro Smith. F those idiots...
[Reply]
CupidStunt 10:36 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
GMFB was a show about 'the Chiefs won but DAMN, did you see how good the Ravens played? The Ravens are going to be a dangerous team this year'.
90% Ravens ball washing this morning.
That's just weird. Henry sucked, their OL sucked, their WRs were ass, Lamar was a mixed bag, and the D gave up plenty of yardage and it would've been a lot more if the game script was different.

I came out of that game feeling better about KC and lower on BAL than I expected. They aren't winning anything with that OL/WR core, not even the division. D is decently worse than last year's that picked up slack.
[Reply]
Calcountry 10:37 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Oddly, we trailed one time in that game for one possession in the 1st qtr. But yeah, the Chiefs didn't win. The Ravens just lost that game...
Just like last year, they beat themselves.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:38 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:

You are listening to Baltimore sports radio what do you expect.
[Reply]
Calcountry 10:49 AM 09-06-2024
Look, for Decades whenever our team had a good run and we felt we deserved a modicum of respect we got none. Why would we expect or want it any other way? This is to our team's advantage. Let them under rate us, that's fine, we will just keep racking up the Lombardi's.
For Media heads, it is a simple calculation, " Y'all live in fly over country and besides, if we p'ss a few of you off the numbers pencil out against all the folks in Baltimore DC NOVA area."
[Reply]
irafreak 11:00 AM 09-06-2024
Eh they need to keep fans interested. The chiefs are dominating right now and fans need to believe there's competition at the top or they lose interest. So they manufacture it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up