staylor26 06:19 PM 07-07-2024

Building the perfect AFC West team using our unit rankings 👀

Do you agree? pic.twitter.com/Wwp9aqe64Y

— PFF (@PFF) July 7, 2024

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:19 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
That's true I didn't think about RB. Our division must be awful at RB. I don't really pay much attention to RBs unless somebody has a stud like CMC.
The Chargers could be good, but Gus Edwards has been gimpy, and Dobbins is a permabrokedick who should be out of the league
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:31 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Javonte Williams, Zamir White, and Gus Edwards.

Yea, we have the best RB1 easily.
I'd take a pre injury Javonte Williams over Pacheco, I think.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:34 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I'd take a pre injury Javonte Williams over Pacheco, I think.
Sure, but that was a pretty devastating injury and he's hasn't shown himself to be back yet. There's also talk of him losing the starting job to McLaughlin.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:39 PM 07-07-2024
I agree with everything but WR.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:40 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sure, but that was a pretty devastating injury and he's hasn't shown himself to be back yet. There's also talk of him losing the starting job to McLaughlin.
:-) Kind of the point. Dude will never be the same. Didn't he tear pretty much everything?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Kind of the point. Dude will never be the same. Didn't he tear pretty much everything?
He definitely tore multiple ligaments, but not sure about everything.

You see a guy like Breece Hall who had a similar recovery, but only tore his ACL, and he just looked much better down the stretch.
[Reply]
Delano 07:50 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
I agree with everything but WR.
It’s receiving corps. That includes one of the best TEs of all time which makes it an easy decision.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:53 PM 07-07-2024
Raiders do have a salty DL. Crosby is a beast. I'll give them credit for that.
[Reply]
Delano 07:58 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Raiders do have a salty DL. Crosby is a beast. I'll give them credit for that.
Koonce looked good last year. Kind of forget they have Tyree Wilson who could break out. Throw Wilkins in the middle and they could be great. We’ll see if they piss it down their leg in typical raiders style.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:11 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
It’s receiving corps. That includes one of the best TEs of all time which makes it an easy decision.
Yeah this isnt a popularity contest ranking or based off past achievements ranking(Devante Adams). They just went off who actually graded the best and were probably surprised themselves the Chiefs basically ran the table. I doubt any other team wins out in as many position groups as the Chiefs do in their division.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 08:51 PM 07-07-2024
Definitely agree. Our division is incredibly non-competitive. That’s one of our advantages. Just like New England used to have. I’m not sure they were dominant across almost all positions. Brady often had to deal with the kind of receiving core that we had last year. So glad we will be much improved this year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:53 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Good lord. Pacheco is fun to watch and all but other than him, we’ve got nothing special at RB at all.

And these dunces in our division can’t even manage to beat us out there
The RB room is last years receiver room, Reid will get just exactly what he needs from that somewhat pedestrian looking group
[Reply]
KC Hawks 08:57 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I like the KC Chiefs
ME 2
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:19 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
ME 2
Okay now I’m horny
[Reply]
ghak99 09:26 PM 07-07-2024
Awesome.

... and I hope Chris Jones takes this personally.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up