ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Maximum Football 2023 - Madden killer?
Hammock Parties 07:59 AM 07-16-2022
Physics based...unreal engine...fully customizable....and play COLLEGE or PRO dynasty/franchise.

LOOKING INTERESTING

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:22 PM 07-18-2022
ugh
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:14 AM 07-19-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I just assumed PC because in the video, they seemed to be on PC.

****in hype train DOA
I asked on Twitter and their Discord and did not receive an answer. Eric Rayweather that covers Madden says PC unlikely...smh EA level bullshit.
[Reply]
SuperChief 07:59 AM 07-19-2022
College football recruiting? Sign me the fuck up. Been waiting for an experience like this for a long time.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:00 AM 07-19-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I just assumed PC because in the video, they seemed to be on PC.

****in hype train DOA
Just go get a Series S. Less $$ than a single mid-tier GPU.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:36 AM 07-19-2022
What am I missing here?

This doesn't look any better than Madden; just weird color schemes and some customizable settings that won't impact the actual gameplay.

They ain't gonna show you the glitches and the bugs in the highlight videos, fellas. Madden still looks incredible when they only show you what they want you to see. There's nothing in this video to make me think this is even an ankle-sprain for Madden, let alone a 'madden killer'.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:24 AM 07-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What am I missing here?

This doesn't look any better than Madden; just weird color schemes and some customizable settings that won't impact the actual gameplay.

They ain't gonna show you the glitches and the bugs in the highlight videos, fellas. Madden still looks incredible when they only show you what they want you to see. There's nothing in this video to make me think this is even an ankle-sprain for Madden, let alone a 'madden killer'.
Typical Clay hyperbole
[Reply]
Shoes 10:08 AM 07-19-2022
Game looks like absolute dogshit and if it is console only then the "customization" doesn't mean shit because the only way a non-licensed football game is going to succeed is if a community has the ability to mod the tits out of it.

This ain't it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:35 AM 07-19-2022

More of an arcade than simulation also Axis Football is skipping a year working on their physics engine.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:43 PM 07-19-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Just go get a Series S. Less $$ than a single mid-tier GPU.

I
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:00 PM 07-21-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

Still the king and going stronger than ever.
If the number 1 play happened in madden. People would break the game in half and destroy this footage.

Same with the ridiculous trampoline bounces.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:27 AM 07-22-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
If the number 1 play happened in madden. People would break the game in half and destroy this footage.

Same with the ridiculous trampoline bounces.
It's from 2005
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 07-11-2023
madden's in trouble

Dynasty league settings are now working!
You can change the size of the dynasty league, the number of games in the season and the playoff bracket size. pic.twitter.com/AKVIMMYBtu

— Micah (@MaximumMicah) July 11, 2023

[Reply]
Bump 08:47 PM 07-11-2023
this is supposed to come to console this year, they'd have to ****ing morons to not get it out before Madden comes out. I'll just grab Madden if not
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:20 PM 07-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
madden's in trouble

No, it is not.

Unless the NFL license is made available, Madden won't be overthrown.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:15 PM 07-11-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
No, it is not.

Unless the NFL license is made available, Madden won't be overthrown.
On PC it could be better than Madden, lots of modders and people that will put in all the NFL teams etc.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up