< 12
Media Center>Jurassic World: Rebirth
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 08-29-2024
Dinosaurs doin stuff episode SEVEN!

Jurassic World Rebirth. In theaters July 2025. pic.twitter.com/CLUdLQPPfO

— Jurassic World (@JurassicWorld) August 29, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:17 PM 09-01-2024
Jurassic World was really good IMO. Still love the original. Probably because all the marketing hype when I was a kid when it came out was just cool lol. Jurassic Park movies are now good for those days when nothing on tv or if you are sick and just want to put something on that you can half ass watch and fall asleep you aren't missing anything lol.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:23 AM 09-02-2024
Nuke it from orbit.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 09-02-2024, 10:01 AM
This message has been deleted by ChiliConCarnage. Reason: big
ChiliConCarnage 10:06 AM 09-02-2024
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
Why are we still doing this? Jesus.

I think even the last crappy one cleared 1 billion worldwide just in box office.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:30 PM 09-03-2024
It's going to get taken out so quick from Superman and Fantastic Four, they'd be better off delaying until August tbh. We'll still go see it, we go watch them all even the last one...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It's going to get taken out so quick from Superman and Fantastic Four, they'd be better off delaying until August tbh. We'll still go see it, we go watch them all even the last one...
I don't think you understand that the JP is infinitely more popular than either of those franchises and people are terribly bored with comic book movies.

I have never had a desire to see any Fantastic Four garbage, and Superman is played out.

So is Jurassic Park but there will always be a huge audience for Dinosaurs doin' stuff.

Last good Superman movie was the first one with Cavill.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:50 AM 09-04-2024
JP Franchise = Fast & Furious Franchise + Sharknado Franchise

Action schlock.

In fact... Universal owns the rights to all 3 of them. I would be 100% unsurprised if there is eventually a cross over of some sort.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up