ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>If I were Tua...
Nickhead 01:42 AM 09-13-2024
I would just disappear...

take my guaranteed money and wander aimlessly into a nice remote island.

:-)
[Reply]
digger 06:37 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:

[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:46 AM 09-13-2024
It’s highly unlikely that if if he voluntarily retires he gets any of his new contract. It seems plausible he might even have to forfeit some of his signing bonus.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:50 AM 09-13-2024
I would find the doctor that would not clear me so that I can keep my millions and fuck off to a beach somewhere and spend my days gooning
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 06:52 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It’s highly unlikely that if if he voluntarily retires he gets any of his new contract. It seems plausible he might even have to forfeit some of his signing bonus.
He got $20M guaranteed and $23M for hs 5th year option.

He’ll be fine if he quits. He’ll be neurologically fucked if he continues playing. Kid can’t keep his head out of mortal danger.
[Reply]
notorious 06:56 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
He got $20M guaranteed and $23M for hs 5th year option.

He’ll be fine if he quits. He’ll be neurologically ****ed if he continues playing. Kid can’t keep his head out of mortal danger.
Financially he needs to make a slow recovery, show up for camp next year and suck to lose the job.

Eventually he’s cut, and tada he gets the full guaranteed amount.

Berry did this. Mother ****er.
[Reply]
In58men 06:58 AM 09-13-2024
His brained essentially turned off twice, if he comes back I’ll have no sympathy regarding any future injuries. Take care of yourself, you have kids.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:58 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Financially he needs to make a slow recovery, show up for camp next year and suck to lose the job.

Eventually he’s cut, and tada he gets the full guaranteed amount.

Berry did this. Mother ****er.

There are definitely ways to guarantee himself he at least gets a large portion of the money. Maybe if he’s forced to retire he keeps some as well. But I see no way he just voluntarily walks away when he can do things such as you say.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:23 AM 09-13-2024
Agreed, the guy needs to hang it up, before his brain is completely scrambled.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:30 AM 09-13-2024
Hate to blame him, should have slid.

I was watching and I freaked out. Wife did not understand and then they ran the replays of all of them.

Told her the history. That one two years ago was grotesque.

He needs to retire.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:36 AM 09-13-2024
He’s a fucking idiot if he takes another snap in his soon to be shortened (if it’s not already) life.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:38 AM 09-13-2024
I was thinking of a joke movie where they counted the number of concussions a player had.

Anyone remember that ? (mildly insensitive)
[Reply]
scho63 07:38 AM 09-13-2024
He has had one Tua many concussions.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 07:41 AM 09-13-2024
I'm tired of watching this guy turn himself into a vegetable on live TV. At this point I'm worried he's going to get the Antonio Brown personality change.

I sincerely hope he gets the fuck out ASAP.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:44 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:

Let’s just pretend you ARE Tua, and you disappear anyway??
[Reply]
myselff77 07:48 AM 09-13-2024
Completely his fault. That wasn't just a matter of not sliding. He lowered his head and initiated contact with the crown of his helmet. If the NFL cares about concussions, that should be an offensive penalty.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up