ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Youtube ads
HayWire 05:10 PM 07-06-2024
I watch a ton of youtube. Heroes ads all over the damn place. Bout 3 months ago all of the ads disappeared. None zero zilch. Not sure why but I enjoyed the hell out of it. But 2 days ago they all came back. Ad before video, during video.

Nothing changed when they went away and came back.

No youtube subscription. Roku TV. Anybody know what the hell is going on and why they disappeared and then came back?

Sorry mods, should have put in the subforum but didn't know if it would get seen.

No, I didn't type this on my phone :-)
[Reply]
HayWire 07:49 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’re paying a lot more than that. Not judging, I have premium as well, but it’s like $15 a month.
1 month free then 22.99 for 6 account. Does that include local channels?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:02 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
1 month free then 22.99 for 6 account. Does that include local channels?
YouTube premium doesn’t include any TV stations. It is a completely separate product from YouTube TV
[Reply]
HayWire 08:06 PM 07-06-2024
YouTube premium doesn’t include any TV stations. It is a completely separate product from YouTube TV
oh, gotcha. i was thinking about getting something new for Chiefs games. I either have to find a stream or use OTA which can sketchy with the games being on so many different channels
[Reply]
threebag 08:10 PM 07-06-2024
Check out thetvapp.com they have all kinds of channels for free stream

https://thetvapp.to/
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:15 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Watching YouTube on someone else's profile and they still have ads is such a jarring experience.

No ad YouTube is by far the best subscription I have. Especially since I'm grandfathered into their original price. And I get YouTube music music with it.
I sometimes watch YouTube videos for work. Yes, people make engineering/software videos just like everything else.

My work laptop is separate from my home computer and I don't have any personal accounts on it, just work stuff.

So I don't have a YouTube account on it.

It is annoying to get adds. And then to have to decide if I want to switch to my tablet just to watch on my own account just to get away from adds.
[Reply]
HayWire 08:24 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
Check out thetvapp.com they have all kinds of channels for free stream

https://thetvapp.to/
That's fucking great. does it have live nfl games?
[Reply]
Fish 08:32 PM 07-06-2024
Buy a cheap Raspberry Pi.
Install Pi-hole to the Pi, and attach the device to your network.
Configure your router to use your Pi-hole device as DNS.
Every device connected to your network will have ads blocked. Including smart TVs, Android, iOS, etc.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:49 PM 07-06-2024
premium is so worth it
[Reply]
Eureka 09:13 PM 07-06-2024
You’re paying a lot more than that. Not judging, I have premium as well, but it’s like $15 a month.
Officially it's $13.99 and it's worth the cost to not have to watch those damn commercials.
[Reply]
notorious 09:22 PM 07-06-2024
Youtube subscription is worth every penny.

I haven't seen it mentioned, but you can close the video on your phone and still listen to the content. At work that is priceless.
[Reply]
threebag 11:45 PM 07-06-2024
That's fucking great. does it have live nfl games?
It should have. It has a tab for NFL and other major sports leagues.
[Reply]
HayWire 11:45 PM 07-06-2024
I done yt premium and im not going back. fucking commercials

What about YT tv? Anybody have it? Is it worth it? $62 starting out then bumps to $73
[Reply]
Eureka 12:21 AM 07-07-2024
I done yt premium and im not going back. ****ing commercials

What about YT tv? Anybody have it? Is it worth it? $62 starting out then bumps to $73
The thought I have is can you ever go back after your attention span has been ruined by youtube videos? What I'm getting at is you may not realize that your brain has adjusted to skipping past content in a flicker so movies or cable may not be a viable option now.

I'm sure there's other terms but I don't know why you were inverted, no one alerted you.
[Reply]
Bump 01:20 AM 07-07-2024
I might have to get the premium, the ads are pretty unbearable. I just watch it on my playstation through the app on there when I do watch it.

Not too long ago amazon said "pay us $3 more per month or watch ads" and that gesture was pretty off-putting. But I fucking paid it.

I stopped watching twitch entirely because the ads are so damn ridiculous unless you are subscribed to everybody. I'll hook one of them up with my amazon prime sub I guess.

Fuck ads, I miss the old days of the internet.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 AM 07-07-2024
Absolutely worth it IMO
I agree.

The content is basically everything that we humans would be interested in. If there are 1000 humans interested in a topic, you'll discover a deep dive into the subject by someone whose passion is in that space.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up