ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**SIXTH of July Royals smoke the Rockies in Denver GDT**
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:54 AM 07-06-2024
On the hill for the Rockies, the crown jewel of the Nolan Arenado trade, Austin Gomber. Also referred to as Austin Gromber by the female Rockies play by play lady. If I was Austin that would make me mad and I would tell her how my name is pronounced. But he won't correct her. He has no heart. No self respect. No dignity. His parents are probably just glad he left the house and won't even bother watching the game.

Go Royals!!!

Game starts at like 6:10 pm in Denver. But I don't know what time zone that is.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:16 PM 07-06-2024
I don't *hate* these alternative Rockies uni's. But the hat sucks, and the yellow patch looks like a discounted price tag. The green isn't lousy, but I think the usual purple might be better. I dunno, maybe I do hate these alternates.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:18 PM 07-06-2024
The boys went down like :-) in the first :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:31 PM 07-06-2024
Sometimes I absolutely despise this franchise and it's front office. In what world should Pennington have been demoted? Dude inherits runners at 2nd and 3rd with one out and allows no one to score. Demoted! I guarantee any other pitcher would have allowed a fucking run.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:31 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
I don't *hate* these alternative Rockies uni's.
They are some of the worst city connect uniforms.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:31 PM 07-06-2024
Cy Gromber. This is not a great start. Royals cannot hit at all. Very disappointing efforts out there.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:32 PM 07-06-2024
Great, we have Stevie Wonder behind the plate tonight.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:33 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
They are some of the worst city connect uniforms.
Meh, I disagree. These just feel like they're missing something. They're certainly not great. I mean, are any of the city uni's great? They kind of all grade from "not terrible" to "fucking awful".
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:33 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Oh and that good performance by Pennington last night? Good for an immediate demotion. I like having Bubic but surely someone else from the bullpen (like any of them) could’ve been sent down.
Fuck this franchise and it's retards in the front office. In what world does anyone think Pennington should have been the one sent down? Bullpen full of fucking no talent clowns and the guy that got out of a jam that no one else would have is the one demoted. Fucking Piccolo summoning his inner Dayton Returd.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:34 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Great, we have Stevie Wonder behind the plate tonight.
Ever see the video from that minor league game, when the organist got tossed for playing "Three Blind Mice" after a bad call? Fucking hilarious.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:34 PM 07-06-2024
Good ol "iron hands Vinnie"
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:35 PM 07-06-2024
Good ol "iron hands Vinnie"
Vinnie has been pretty much God awful at first recently. Luckily he's hitting the shit out of the ball right now.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:36 PM 07-06-2024
Well, fuck.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:36 PM 07-06-2024
Meh, I disagree. These just feel like they're missing something. They're certainly not great. I mean, are any of the city uni's great? They kind of all grade from "not terrible" to "****ing awful".
White Sox, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Washington are some of my favorites.

And the Royals of course.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:41 PM 07-06-2024

Cardinals one is good as well.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:50 PM 07-06-2024

Hahaha, exception being the Royals, I pretty much really hate all the ones you just listed. Clearly we have different tastes. I do kinda like the San Diego city uni's.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up