ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 89
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>********** The Official Chiefs vs 49ers GameDay Thread **********
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Chiefs vs 49ers 2024 Odds - Oct 20

Spread Favorite: 49ers (-1.5)
Moneyline: 49ers (-126), Chiefs (+106)
Total: 47 points

[Reply]
Buehler445 02:05 AM Today
They’re good and we’re going to get their best shot. And hell they might win.

But frankly, I’m here for the playoffs.

In the interim, my objective is to soak up every Mahomes snap I can get because this is the glory years, gents.

Let’s fucking go.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:08 AM Today
took the day off work for this one, time to rape a niner in the pee hole. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Patrick Mahomes is better than Brock Purdy IMHO
This is true.

Also, Travis Kelce is better than George Kittle IMHO.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:20 AM Today
I'd like a game were Patrick Mahomes (my favorite quarterback playing for my very favorite team the Kansas City Chiefs) throws five or six touchdowns and zero interceptions. Is that too much to ask for?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:18 AM Today
With Juju having hamstring spasms on Thursday it does surprise me that no WR from the practice squad has been elevated as a precaution tbh.

Anyway over the last two games with the Niners one guy has actually done more damage against them than folks may realise. And that guy is Mecole Hardman. Dude has four TD's!!..Two receiving and two rushing. He was the guy who beat their defense over the top in the superbowl early to get us into the ten before Pacheco fumbled. Then of course he caught the winning TD. He actually caught all four targets from Pat against the Saints last game and I think Andy is gonna feature him more in this game. If him and Worthy can get behind that defense a couple of times then JuJu and the tight ends will hopefully eat. Wanna see Kareem and Perine catch some passes too. Time to open up the playbook a little bit Andy. Especially in the freaking redzone. Get the jetsweeps/motion going and Jody needs to see more snaps in there.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 03:56 AM Today
I'm going to root for the franchise from Kansas City in this contest as I am an avid enjoyer of the team.

This seems to be a trend for me the past 30 years so I find it hard to break tradition.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I sure hope so

Mahomes 2023 -- QBR 63.9, QB rating 92.6
Purdy 2023 --- QBR 73.4, QB rating 113

Mahomes 2024 -- QBR 57.2, QB rating 88.9
Purdy 2024 -- QBR 70.3, QB rating 100.5
Another stat geek. Stats don't win games. SF has lost 3. Have we lost any? How many WRs has SF had out? What would Purdy look like then in the precious stat category?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Another stat geek. Stats don't win games. SF has lost 3. Have we lost any? How many WRs has SF had out? What would Purdy look like then in the precious stat category?
B Willie folds pocket aces. Dude's clueless
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:13 AM Today

[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:27 AM Today
I was reading a 49ers message board and what they were saying about the Chiefs. It's pretty humorous. One guy was whining about how the league is rigged for the Chiefs and how football isn't what it used to be. He thought football was at its best during the 80's and early 90's. Wow. How convenient. Football was honest when the 49ers were winning, but now that they can't get over the hump, it's rigged.
[Reply]
2bikemike 06:27 AM Today
Let's go Chiefs! Andy after the bye! Pat Mahomes spinning the ball! Travis Kelce best TE ever doing his thing! StoneCold Jones wrecking Purdy boy!

I like our chances! Kick some ass today 6-0 on the way!
[Reply]
digger 07:16 AM Today

Shameless Discord plug:
https://discord.com/channels/3931115...48339851690004
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 AM Today
Gimme dat Arena Ball! We're a damn Herm offense so far.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:11 AM Today
Kittle is garbage.
[Reply]
TLO 08:23 AM Today
������������������
[Reply]
Page 2 of 89
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up