ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I didn't have "Niners defenders held up" on my bingo card
LagunaSWana 10:59 AM Today

Great escape by Mahomes ... but he has such an advantage because defenders are afraid to hit him full force as he tightropes the sideline. It's almost not fair.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) October 20, 2024

I'm not exaggerating here: I think this kind of rope a dope is garbage, especially when you whine the second you get nicked a half step out of bounds. QBs, when they scramble, should be treated as running backs. Period. https://t.co/hQhUWSJoqb

— Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg) October 20, 2024

Watch everyone slow up because they dont want to hit a QB late who is going out of bounds. This is the like the fake slide, not some amazing athletic feat. https://t.co/e1EyEMFwml

— Brian Peacock (@BDPeacock) October 20, 2024

It's like these low FBIQ morons didn't even watch the play.
[Reply]
wazu 11:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I loved Mahomes trucking and stepping on that Mustafa guy. He was trying to murder everybody all day. Which is totally cool but that sword cuts both ways.
It was an awesome play - don't have any desire to see it again, though. This season can't devolve into Patrick trying to be Cam Newton out there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I loved Mahomes trucking and stepping on that Mustafa guy. He was trying to murder everybody all day. Which is totally cool but that sword cuts both ways.
New name for Mahomes: Scar

Because he killed Mustafa
[Reply]
wazu 11:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's pretty simple.

QB is in bounds, you can hit him.

QB is out of bounds, you can't.

Mahomes was in bounds. You could have hit him. You didn't.

I really highly doubt roided up defensive guys who love to hit are making decisions based on who they know the player is and not what they see.
Guarantee if Mahomes thought that guy had a chance to light him up he would have just stepped out of bounds. The game moves slower for Patrick, he knew he had room and saw the momentum the guy had carrying him towards the sideline, and he exploited it.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:17 AM Today
If you’re afraid of hitting Mahomes, then go at the sideline under control and make sure you guide him out.

He made Warner his bitch and Kareem gave 53 just enough of a nudge to help mahomes on the stop and go.

Fucking great move. Just incredible.

“FoRcE mUlTiPlIeR””!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
R Clark 11:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's pretty simple.

QB is in bounds, you can hit him.

QB is out of bounds, you can't.

Mahomes was in bounds. You could have hit him. You didn't.

I really highly doubt roided up defensive guys who love to hit are making decisions based on who they know the player is and not what they see.
If they will hit him in the throat in the middle of the field they dam sure will take a shot on the sidelines. Mahomes slowed up and made the guy miss that’s not being a chicken shit .
[Reply]
threebag 11:19 AM Today
I see Skip Bayless and know I don’t need to read any further.

Fuck Thkip.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 11:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
53 lights him the **** up if he's not pulling up to let him get out of bounds. Next time the defender is going to run through him.
53 ran himself out of the play. 90 was gassed and couldn't even chase Mahomes after he ran upfield. Sour grapes
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:25 AM Today
I saw a would be tackler whiff because he bought the fake pass attempt.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:30 AM Today
Live, I thought he took advantage of defender being afraid to hit QB.

On replay I did not. But there are times QB's take advantage of it. There was a play Sunday, not the KC game, where the pass rusher bear hugged the QB but didn't slam him to the ground and the QB escaped.

I thought it was BS because it appeared that the defender thought the ref was going to whistle it dead and didn't want the penalty. If you don't want QB's being slammed to the ground, my opinion is the refs should whistle 'in the grasp' more quickly.
[Reply]
tk13 11:31 AM Today
I am worried eventually someone is just gonna draw the flag and try and drill Mahomes on one of those plays. Can easily see someone like the Ravens doing that in a big game.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 11:32 AM Today
53 lights him the **** up if he's not pulling up to let him get out of bounds. Next time the defender is going to run through him.
53 was never in a position to light up Mahomes. He was running to get an angle on him and while Mahomes was pulling up, Hunt gave just enough of a push to get 53 to overrun the play OOB.

This was simply Mahomes being the smartest running QB in the league. He's not the fastest, nor does he have the shifty moves of Lamar, but Mahomes just sees the field better. He's like Gretzky out there seeing things nobody else can see.
[Reply]
SD15 11:33 AM Today
Their hate nourishes me
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 11:37 AM Today
Yeah this isn't accurate. 53 got pushed by Kareem, Mahomes read the block and that 53 was off balance, and cut it back. It's a heck of a job of reading the block. 90 was dogging it cause he assumed Mahomes would go out.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:38 AM Today
They held up because they didn't want to get trucked
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That Kevin Van Valkenburg guy is a Ravens fan btw

Mahomes has destroyed their psyches.
Fucking seriously?

Lamar does that shit once a quarter. Mahomes does it twice a year. What is this fuck on about?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up