ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pringle Gone
comochiefsfan 06:34 PM 03-17-2022

Bears are giving former Chiefs’ WR Byron Pringle a one-year, $6 million deal, including $4 million guaranteed, per @KatzBrosSports.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

Not great. If D-Rob comes back too....
[Reply]
staylor26 06:44 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
terrible...why are we growing these players to let them walk

now we will overpay Juju to replace him

Veech eating reerun sandwiches. .
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Pringle was our second best receiver last year.

This hurts.
Originally Posted by In58men:
Just got worse again. We’re arguably 3rd in the west right now.
Same fucking retards every time.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:46 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
terrible...why are we growing these players to let them walk

now we will overpay Juju to replace him

Veech eating reerun sandwiches. .
JuJu is a better player than Pringle, and I’m a fan of Pringle, he was a solid role player, but definitely not irreplaceable.
[Reply]
493rd 06:46 PM 03-17-2022
Fuck me Pringle had a good year last year and we’re WEAK at WR. Hope Veach has something up his sleeve because as of right now, all of our AFCW opponents have gotten better and we’re probably a bit worse or at best even.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:48 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Just got worse again. We’re arguably 3rd in the west right now.
lmao
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:50 PM 03-17-2022
Good for Pringle I'm proud of him.

Kinda got a ransom there not saying they over paid him but Da Bears over paid him but still good for him.
[Reply]
TEX 06:54 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
**** me Pringle had a good year last year and we’re WEAK at WR. Hope Veach has something up his sleeve because as of right now, all of our AFCW opponents have gotten better and we’re probably a bit worse or at best even.
We are worse and the rest of the division is better. KC needs to make up ground.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:55 PM 03-17-2022
Real nice deal - good for him. Guy just set himself for life by busting his ass for 4 years and turning himself into a nice player.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:56 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Fuck me Pringle had a good year last year and we’re WEAK at WR. Hope Veach has something up his sleeve because as of right now, all of our AFCW opponents have gotten better and we’re probably a bit worse or at best even.
Those teams just mortgaged their future. They lose draft picks that are valuable and they have to pay these guys they brought in that are in their 30s over pay them and put them in cap hell. Good luck with that rest of the West.

Meanwhile we maybe laying back but we aren't being foolish and getting high price guys that will sink us when we got other guys that we drafted want paid and we want to keep around. We still got the draft to make a splash. Just people are losing their minds when our rivals are shooting themselves in the foot with these deals. Look great now but two three years they will be in shambles.

We want a dynasty that means you got to not make decisions on impulse and you got to hold them cards close to your chest. So what they made a splash we still have Mahomes and they don't we have Tyreek and Kelce they don't we have what I think will be the best offensive line in the NFL bar nun this year make Dick Vermeil proud.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:03 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Real nice deal - good for him. Guy just set himself for life by busting his ass for 4 years and turning himself into a nice player.
Yeah that, not sad to see him gone thats just how these things go

A simple thanks, and good luck kid will suffice here
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:07 PM 03-17-2022
If the Bears gave him another million I was gonna have to eat shit. Fucking Bears :-)
[Reply]
poolboy 07:10 PM 03-17-2022
hopefully Fortson makes it back....Pringy did play a lot of STs
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:12 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Pringle was our second best receiver last year.

This hurts.
Lmao
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:13 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Now you’re crying about JAGs :-)
He just became set for life. $4 million will get you a comfortable life even if you never start.
[Reply]
Wilson8 07:21 PM 03-17-2022
I had hoped that the Chiefs could re-sign Byron for maybe a 1 year, $3M deal.

The only good news is it is a good enough contract, it might help for comp picks later.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:22 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He just became set for life. $4 million will get you a comfortable life even if you never start.
What does that have to do with my post?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up