ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams trying to get traded
Hammock Parties 01:55 AM Today

Davante Adams pulled up lame in the closing minutes of the Raiders’ practice Thursday, grabbing his hamstring with an injury that is expected to sideline the star wide receiver on a week-to-week basis, per league sources.https://t.co/3zWmEkopWQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 29, 2024

Davante Adams (doesn't want to play for the Raiders anymore) out Week 4 https://t.co/Koujafvfn9

— Underdog (@UnderdogFantasy) September 27, 2024

Davante Adams next team odds (@BetOnline_ag).#Jets (-300)#Chiefs (+400)#Ravens (+500)#Bills (+600)#Steelers (+800)#Saints (10/1)#Falcons (12/1)#Seahawks (12/1) pic.twitter.com/oC846DXTvA

— uSTADIUM (@uSTADIUM) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 08:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Raiders Raidering.
Yep. First they fucked the market up when they initially signed him. And now...
[Reply]
Jerok 08:03 AM Today
I'll take 1 Davante Adams please
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by redfan:
We have many Taco Bells in KC.
Only restaurant at the sports complex!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. First they ****ed the market up when they initially signed him. And now...
They helped the Chiefs dynasty by making us trade Hill by signing that contract
[Reply]
Bowser 08:33 AM Today
Still makes me chuckle knowing he took the Raiders' money thinking Rodgers would get traded there.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
They helped the Chiefs dynasty by making us trade Hill by signing that contract
Yeah, we probably don’t have the capital to be aggressive for McDuffie without the Hill trade
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:06 AM Today
Those who say, Never Quit. Have not watched a Tua concussion or played for the Raiders
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:07 AM Today
Is there any way he could possibly show up here?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
Is there any way he could possibly show up here?
0% chance
[Reply]
irafreak 09:09 AM Today
Nah keep him LA. He deserves to be there...plus I don't want him going to a contender.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:15 AM Today
The guy will be poison wherever he goes, or continue to be so if he stays in LV.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:16 AM Today
Remember in the Mid90s when the 49ers and the Cowboys were fighting to be the best team and Super Bowl winner the answer depended on who Deion Sanders decided to play for?

I think it’s a similar situation here.

Dion made the switch between seasons, but I can see why Adams doesn’t want the end of his career to be in Vegas.

I expect he will end up with the Jets. I don’t think Vegas can get more than a first rounder and why wouldn’t New York do that?

That is probably the biggest threat to our 3peat.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:53 AM Today
Anyone who watched that Receiver show knows this guy is a temper tantrum throwing bitch. Take the money to a shit organization and then complains when they don't win.

Dude is an idiot.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:56 AM Today
Davante Adams is special but seems kinda like a diva. Since hes 31 maybe he would be cheaper...I dont fucking know
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:04 AM Today
CEH and a 3rd day conditional to Vegas, Adams to Houston and Tunsil to KC in a three way deal
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up