ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jordan Love Injury Update
SHOWTIME 09:10 AM 09-07-2024

Report: Jordan Love's ACL appears to be intact, more tests to come. https://t.co/SPx3Q16yPt

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 7, 2024

[Reply]
SHOWTIME 11:05 AM 09-07-2024
Tannehill is the best option if Love is out short term...they just need a bus driver who won't lose games for them.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:06 AM 09-07-2024
Ryan Tannehill seems like an obvious signing if Love is out multiple weeks.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:38 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They've dodged a bullet if that knee really is intact.

I'll go ahead and assume someone high up in the Green Bay front office has already been in touch with Tannehill, especially considering how Malik Willis couldn't even execute a hail mary play.
Every Packers fan screaming at their TV "just throw the freaking ball" :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:53 AM 09-07-2024
I'd be weary of folks talking about ACL's until he gets back home and does the MRI. I'm old enough to remember them saying the same thing about Von Miller when he got injured in Detroit. Reports said ACL was intact, and he even went on his podcast and said "I'll be back in a few weeks", then further MRI tests discovered a tear the initial tests didn't.

If ACL Is totally ruled out then folks are saying it could be an MCL tear which could take up to eight weeks or more to recover from. Just terrible. Hopefully it's just a sprain or something. GB have been a trendy pick this year so this is super unfortunate.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:53 AM 09-07-2024
Damn shame.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:00 PM 09-07-2024
$79 million in Love’s pocket this year.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:22 PM 09-07-2024
Fuck the Packers. 32 years of HOF QB play. Let them suffer.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:14 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is exactly why you bring a low cost former 1st rd bust like Carson Wentz or Zach Wilson
Bo Nix might be available on Monday.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:26 PM 09-07-2024
Maybe the field didn't cause the injury but the NFL can piss off for allowing that game to happen. Shit field, players told not to leave hotel because area isn't safe, and it being on Peacock tells just how little they care about the fans and player safety
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:27 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Maybe the field didn't cause the injury but the NFL can piss off for allowing that game to happen. Shit field, players told not to leave hotel because area isn't safe, and Peacock tells just how little they care about the fans and player safety
Also the stadium was shit and the crowd atmosphere resembled a preseason game.
[Reply]
kozzman555 01:31 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I'd be weary of folks talking about ACL's until he gets back home and does the MRI. I'm old enough to remember them saying the same thing about Von Miller when he got injured in Detroit. Reports said ACL was intact, and he even went on his podcast and said "I'll be back in a few weeks", then further MRI tests discovered a tear the initial tests didn't.

If ACL Is totally ruled out then folks are saying it could be an MCL tear which could take up to eight weeks or more to recover from. Just terrible. Hopefully it's just a sprain or something. GB have been a trendy pick this year so this is super unfortunate.
weary means tired, wary means to be suspicious of.
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:34 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Maybe the field didn't cause the injury but the NFL can piss off for allowing that game to happen. Shit field, players told not to leave hotel because area isn't safe, and it being on Peacock tells just how little they care about the fans and player safety
Remember that Arizona field in Superbowl 57 nfl don't care about field conditions
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:35 PM 09-07-2024
There are high school stadiums nicer than this Third World shit.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:37 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Remember that Arizona field in Superbowl 57 nfl don't care about field conditions
Exactly.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 01:37 PM 09-07-2024
Packers dodged a bullet

#Packers QB Jordan Love, who went down with a lower leg injury late in his team’s loss to the #Eagles in Brazil, had tests on his knee today that revealed an MCL sprain, source said. No ACL damage. pic.twitter.com/Py7tX642Ys

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 7, 2024

[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up