ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Seeking Help getting the new Mahomes Prime Drink
The Bad Guy 03:53 PM 08-21-2024
Hello all you old bastards. Hope most of you are doing well. Stepping out from lurking to see if anyone can help me out. Looking to purchase a lot of the Mahomes Prime special edition drinks but they are only located in the midwest. Need to buy about 60 bottles for my both boys parties coming up in a few weeks. They saw them and instantly wanted these to be at their parties.

Is there anyone that can check their local Walmart or other places Prime is sold in Missouri/Kansas.

I would send money for the bottles, the shipping and for your time.

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM. Thanks all!
[Reply]
Third Eye 11:04 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The one I had was not good it was like drinking weird koolaid.
Yeah, it definitely has that fake sweetener taste. I have no idea why the kids like it.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:04 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Kids like it because it tastes like koolaid, but it shouldn't be treated like koolaid it's more on par with like a Monster. It's kinda shitty to make something that's an energy drink with obvious child appeal.
The bottled version is not an energy drink, it's a hydration beverage like Gatorade, made with coconut water. It's actually quite tasty, and not as unhealthy as many beverages out there. I see the canned version is an energy drink, but I don't think that's the version kids are into, at least not around here. I've only ever seen them with the bottles.

It's definitely very addictive, though. Not sure what ingredient combination is doing it, but when you take a sip it's very hard to pull it away from your mouth. It's like the liquid version of Doritos, you just want to keep pounding it. At least that's the case for the flavor I tried, which I believe was Ice Pop.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:08 AM 08-22-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
The bottled version is not an energy drink, it's a hydration beverage like Gatorade, made with coconut water. It's actually quite tasty, and not as unhealthy as many beverages out there. I see the canned version is an energy drink, but I don't think that's the version kids are into, at least not around here. I've only ever seen them with the bottles.

It's definitely very addictive, though. Not sure what ingredient combination is doing it, but when you take a sip it's very hard to pull it away from your mouth. It's like the liquid version of Doritos, you just want to keep pounding it. At least that's the case for the flavor I tried, which I believe was Ice Pop.
I don't like all these coconut water drinks, like it just doesn't do it for me.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:17 AM 08-22-2024
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1782007...caArgbEALw_wcB
[Reply]
In58men 05:31 PM 08-26-2024

Patrick Mahomes Prime drink is now at your local HyVee. pic.twitter.com/ajzpe3GL4Q

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) August 26, 2024

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up