cmh6476 11:21 PM Yesterday

One step at a time.#HEYHEYHEYHEY pic.twitter.com/pI4Gpbgg5M

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Dartgod 06:14 AM Today

[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 06:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Pretty sure Ragans starts game one of the ALDS of with Lugo going today. Unless their worried about the calf or something.
Perhaps. But that would be on short rest. His stopping at 80 pitches might make that more possible. I'm not a fan of short rest starts unless things are desperate. First game of the ALDS doesn't reach that level IMO.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Perhaps. But that would be on short rest. His stopping at 80 pitches might make that more possible. I'm not a fan of short rest starts unless things are desperate. First game of the ALDS doesn't reach that level IMO.
I think they'll do it because with the days off he could go again in that series if he had to if you start him Saturday.
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:31 AM Today
Yeah I think we are on a 3- man rotation from here on out with built in off days. Lugo, Ragans and Wacha are the starters with singer and lorenzen available from the bullpen.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Yeah I think we are on a 3- man rotation from here on out with built in off days. Lugo, Ragans and Wacha are the starters with singer and lorenzen available from the bullpen.
That's what I'm thinking. If those guys can be studs out of the pen, we are gonna be really tough to beat.
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:33 AM Today
You're almost getting an off day between every game of the alds.

https://www.mlb.com/postseason
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
You're almost getting an off day between every game of the alds.

https://www.mlb.com/postseason
With as deep as our rotation is, that feels like a disadvantage, but like I said, it's a matter if our 4,5,6 guys can be dominant out of the pen.
[Reply]
kstater 06:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Orioles starter Zach Eflin had the third-lowest walk rate (3.5%) in the majors among qualified starters. Only Seattle's George Kirby and St. Louis' Miles Mikolas walked a fewer percentage of batters.
Not really gonna affect our game, Royals had second fewest walks in league

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kstater 06:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I'm not clear on the timing of the next round. Is there any chance they start Wacha today so if we win Lugo can go game one of the ALDS and potentially start a game 4?
With the way the schedule is this year, we'd go with Ragen, Lugo games 1 and 2 of the ALDS regardless. Saturday and Monday.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:02 AM Today
Great day to play.

10 years ago tonight, the Royals put us all to bed later, but happy, beating the Angels in game 1 of the 2014 ALDS.
[Reply]
Old Dog 07:15 AM Today
Hope they send the fancy winged crows packing
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Great day to play.

10 years ago tonight, the Royals put us all to bed later, but happy, beating the Angels in game 1 of the 2014 ALDS.
I lived in LA and had friends that were SO confident. It was fun watching them realize game after game that the Royals were unstoppable. (Almost)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:44 AM Today
Was on pins and needles yesterday during the game. This team has far exceeded expectations and if they win one of these next two will cement this as one of if not the greatest turnarounds in MLB history from year to year. It's just incredible. Glad I got to witness it.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:45 AM Today
oh and:

These O's ain't Royal.
[Reply]
BuckeyeTheDog 07:49 AM Today
I’m so freaking happy with this team right now. I can’t believe we’re here after last year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 24
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up