ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM Today
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:41 AM Today
They're absolutely insane if Herbert plays.
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
They're absolutely insane if Herbert plays.
Well, we are talking about Harbough……
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:25 AM Today
I like exactly one thing the Chargers have on offense, and that's their bookend tackles.

That's it. Especially if Herbert is out.

And that is really problematic for the Chargers, because the Chiefs generate a ton of pressure without their DE group playing super well. We're going to generate a ton of heat, and Easton Stick will melt in the face of it.

I guess I do like Hayden Hurst at TE, but now that Bolton seems to be playing better, I'm not sweating TEs as much.

On offense, all eyes will be on Wanya Morris. Can he hold up against Khalil Mack. Will Reid trust him on an island.

Kelce is likely to be erased this week by Derwin James, so it'll be interesting to see how healthy Rice is throughout the week. The Chargers have an okay secondary, but they don't have a ton of answers for Rice. The progressive move by the Chargers would be to put Derwin on Rice, but you know Derwin just has to have Kelce.

I have really loved the Chiefs run game this year, and this would be a good game, with Easton Stick melting down, to just see how far the run game can get you. Put a ton of the run game on tape, and see if you can get teams down the schedule to adjust for it, allowing Reid to counter.

The Chargers have a good defense, but the Chiefs should be able to put up 20+ on them. And there's no way Easton Stick can do that on us.

I'd be shocked if we don't sweep the Chargers this year.

Chiefs 23, Chargers 9.
[Reply]
TEX 07:39 AM Today
If we win, we will be in great shape in the division.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I like exactly one thing the Chargers have on offense, and that's their bookend tackles.

And that is really problematic for the Chargers, because the Chiefs generate a ton of pressure without their DE group playing super well. We're going to generate a ton of heat, and Easton Stick will melt in the face of it.

I guess I do like Hayden Hurst at TE, but now that Bolton seems to be playing better, I'm not sweating TEs as much.

On offense, all eyes will be on Wanya Morris. Can he hold up against Khalil Mack. Will Reid trust him on an island.

Kelce is likely to be erased this week by Derwin James, so it'll be interesting to see how healthy Rice is throughout the week. The Chargers have an okay secondary, but they don't have a ton of answers for Rice. The progressive move by the Chargers would be to put Derwin on Rice, but you know Derwin just has to have Kelce.

I have really loved the Chiefs run game this year, and this would be a good game, with Easton Stick melting down, to just see how far the run game can get you. Put a ton of the run game on tape, and see if you can get teams down the schedule to adjust for it, allowing Reid to counter.

The Chargers have a good defense, but the Chiefs should be able to put up 20+ on them. And there's no way Easton Stick can do that on us.

Chiefs 23, Chargers 9.
Do you even watch Chiefs football? The one team Kelce has owned every time they play game in and game out is the Chargers, Derwin James or not.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:41 AM Today

Chiefs 23, Chargers 9.
You do realize that there's a very significant chance both Slater and Alt don't play, right? At best they'll be significantly hampered.
[Reply]
In58men 07:43 AM Today
I’ll be there!
[Reply]
wazu 07:46 AM Today

Chiefs 23, Chargers 9.
Their backup QB is Heinecke, not Easton Stick.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:53 AM Today
:-) Seriously, what the hell is that post?
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:56 AM Today
Based on his last few posts, I think it's clear that Direckshun has not actually watched any football so far this season and is just trying to get involved back in football conversation.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:11 AM Today
Direkshun has lost his burst since losing the punter battle of the 24 off-season. Thoughts and prayers friend.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:13 AM Today
If Herbert plays he will not be running. That's hurts him against us for sure.
[Reply]
O.city 08:16 AM Today
If Herbert is out, chiefs by a lot
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’ll be there!
Time to get above .500 on your games attended record bro!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Based on his last few posts, I think it's clear that Direckshun has not actually watched any football so far this season and is just trying to get involved back in football conversation.
Direckshun doesn’t actually exist anymore. AI has taken over that account.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up