ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the saints
big nasty kcnut 05:29 PM Yesterday
Time to ruin Derek Carr week.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:21 PM Yesterday
I think the Chiefs’ D matches up well against New Orleans. They’re good against outside zone, and McDuffie matches up well against their best weapons.

Question will be how the offense executes.
[Reply]
Bump 08:25 PM Yesterday
After we demolish the Saints maybe they will realize they ain't going anywhere this year and will trade us Olave
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:37 PM Yesterday
Derek Carr throwing his helmet after realizing he can't beat the Chiefs no matter who he plays for would be a cherry.

We've got 3 QBs throwing helmets in 4 weeks. Carr will be extra salty if we beat that bitchass again.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:39 PM Yesterday
We're gonna butt ram them
[Reply]
BWillie 08:41 PM Yesterday
17 to 14 Chiefs
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:41 PM Yesterday
Would be cool if KC could keep the crowd in it and not let up.

Don’t need the saints coming in and dog walking us until we figure out how to play football again.

Let’s take it from start to finish. Andy needs to leave no doubt like he does with a cheeseburger.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Our run d will butt**** him. I’m not worrying about any running backs this year
It’s more of his pass catching that could be an issue.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:43 PM Yesterday
8 days to get rested up and ready.

We be fine.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 10:16 PM Yesterday
I’ll be in KC for the game. Coming in on Fri and flying home on Tues. Hitting a bunch of museums and checking out some of the historic speakeasies for a book I’m working on. Plus trying to decide which BBQ joints to visit.

Should be a great time. Hope to meet some of you guys at the game.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 11:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Kareem’s Arrowhead comeback being on a Monday night is going to be sex.

Place will be electric.
I mean we need him right now - but I don't think this is going to be a crazy homecoming- it's not like he left on good terms at all ...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:32 PM Yesterday
It would be really nice to see the offense hit their stride a before for some momentum before the bye.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:34 PM Yesterday
I'll start the Saints GDT
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Kamara gonna be a problem. Their defense can be okay. That’s about.
Kamara’s a great player but we’ve shut down opponent running games (not counting Lamar’s pseudo RB play and a handful of WR and other QB runs that went nowhere):

Derrick Henry/Justice Hill: 14 for 49 (3.4 ypc)
Zack Moss/Chase Brown: 16 for 64 (4.0 ypc)
Bijan Robinson/Tyler Algiers: 23 for 63 (2.7 ypc)
JK Dobbins/Gus Edwards: 20 for 51 (2.6 ypc)

So we’ve given up 73 for 227 (3.1 ypc)

Oh yeah, we’ve also given up 116 yards on 12 receptions — 9.7 ypc — to RBs (half of those catches and yards went to one guy - Justice Hill).
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:59 PM Yesterday
A strong rushing attack will be the key to the offense's success. The Saints have a pretty good secondary headlined by Lattimore and our old friend the Honey Badger. Their DT's are not good while ED Granderson is having to an elite start.

Obviously we know about the Saints offense. Carr is a streaky QB but the overall talent on that side of the ball is good. Kamara is one of the best RB's in the league when healthy. Olave is a really good WR.

It won't be an easy game but it's in Arrowhead and Kareem was brought some new life to the RB position since Pacheco injury. After today's performance there should be absolutely no question who RB1 is while Pacheco is out. Andy needs to quit missing around here. Check the stats from today's games, it's not close.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:46 AM Today
Can't wait to see Worthy burn Honey Badger for the end zone.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up