ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fantasy Football Advice
DC.chief 09:14 AM 09-08-2016
Could be blind or just stupid (it's the latter) but didn't see a fantasy football thread. Got a question about my line-up and i'm sure others do too so ask away.

I'm stashing Josh Gordon on my bench who should be back by week 6. Question is, is it worth using that spot to stash him or adding a rookie WR with potential like say Tajae Sharpe?

Then, who would you start in your flex (ppr), Maclin, Allen Hurns or Sharpe??

Might seem like an easy answer but Maclin hasn't had his best games against Chargers. Tajae should get plenty of targets, especially with Kendall Wright out. I just don't know
[Reply]
Fish 02:27 PM 09-08-2016
Matt Cassel is still available in most leagues. Mariota is a bum and he's just one brain-eating amoeba away from never playing in the NFL again.
[Reply]
Sorter 02:36 PM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Yeah folks, he's out for the year. Draft his replacement Blair Walsh. He gets a little sideways in the clutch, but he should be a sure fire winner!
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:04 PM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
qb - Bortles
rb - Peterson
rb - Doug Martin
wr - Deandre Hopkins
wr - Alshon Jeffrey
te - Greg Olsen
flex - ?
k - McManus
def - Cards

bench
Maclin
Allen Hurns
Tyler Eifert (stash)
Josh Gordon (stash)
Matt Stafford
Matt Jones
Derrick Henry
You must be either playing in a league full of toddlers, or your league has like 6 teams in it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:04 PM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Thanks for telling me that now. Damnt!
Looks like you don't have a leg to stand on
[Reply]
rico 03:35 PM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You must be either playing in a league full of toddlers, or your league has like 6 teams in it.
Yeah, that team is stacked. May be a league where Luck, Cam, Rodgers, Ben, Wilson and Brees came off the board in the first round or two. I am in a league where it worked out that way and I ended up with a stacked team...and also have Bortles as my QB.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:34 PM 07-08-2024
It’s a slow news cycle. Who are y’all targeting in fantasy football? I’m in an auction league with keepers. Each team gets $200 to bid on their players. It’s ppr. My keeper is Alvin kamara for 24. I could keep Christian McCaffrey for 74 but that seems too rich. Who are y’all targeting? Here’s some guys I like and auction values I’m anticipating.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:45 PM 07-08-2024
These are just guesses at how my league will value the backs and the qbs based on previous drafts. This is as far as I’ve gotten. I hope to finish WRs and TEs soon. Anyone you like?

QB
Aaron Rodgers $1
Anthony Richardson $10
Jalen Hurts $25
Kirk Cousins$1
Brock Purdy $6
Pat Mahomes $20
Joe Burrow $8

RB
Rachaad White $33*
Josh Jacobs $40
Joe Mixon $30
james cook $32
Nick Chubb $13
Derrick Henry $43
JK Dobbins $1
Trey Benson $1
Zamar White $22
David Montgomery $24
Ramondre Stevenson $27
Jalyn McLaughlin $1
Kendre Miller $1
Aaron jones $28
Raheem mostert $18
James Conner $25 with benson
CMC $70 w Isaac Guerendo 49ers $1
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:00 PM 07-08-2024
How much is Jonathon Brooks?
[Reply]
kcbubb 08:30 AM 07-09-2024
Brooks will probably go for around $15 but these numbers are just guesses, based on previous years drafts. It’s an auction draft where each team bids on players. Auction drafts are a lot more fun than snake drafts, which are boring in comparison. You like brooks? I worry that Carolina won’t score enough points and that will limit him?
[Reply]
kcgreene 08:39 AM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
These are just guesses at how my league will value the backs and the qbs based on previous drafts. This is as far as I’ve gotten. I hope to finish WRs and TEs soon. Anyone you like?

QB
Aaron Rodgers $1
Anthony Richardson $10
Jalen Hurts $25
Kirk Cousins$1
Brock Purdy $6
Pat Mahomes $20
Joe Burrow $8

RB
Rachaad White $33*
Josh Jacobs $40
Joe Mixon $30
james cook $32
Nick Chubb $13
Derrick Henry $43
JK Dobbins $1
Trey Benson $1
Zamar White $22
David Montgomery $24
Ramondre Stevenson $27
Jalyn McLaughlin $1
Kendre Miller $1
Aaron jones $28
Raheem mostert $18
James Conner $25 with benson
CMC $70 w Isaac Guerendo 49ers $1
Is this Dynasty or Redraft? 1 pt PPR? Flex or SF and how many Flex Spots? (Never mind on the Dynasty talk, for some reason I didn't register that you wrote Keepers)
[Reply]
kcbubb 02:02 PM 07-09-2024
I’m guessing it’s normal ppr. Our roster consists of 1 qb, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 te, one flex, a kicker, and a defense plus 4 bench spots.
[Reply]
kcbubb 02:07 PM 07-09-2024
I really like Ladd mcconkey. Chargers don’t have much competition at WR and he could take that Keenan Allen role?
[Reply]
wazu 02:20 PM 07-09-2024
I’m guessing it’s normal ppr. Our roster consists of 1 qb, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 te, one flex, a kicker, and a defense plus 4 bench spots.
My advice would be confirming if it's PPR before doing anything else.
[Reply]
kcgreene 07:05 AM 07-10-2024
Anyone you like?
If it's 1pt PPR, Here's my thoughts:

Kirk Cousins is ALWAYS underpriced seemingly as a QB in any auction league format I've ever been in, and I don't think that his play will drop off that much in Atlanta honestly. He may not win games in real life, but he puts up a quality statline.

Purdy will still produce with all the weapons around him, so he's reliable and cheap.

In terms of RBs, Conner and Benson would be a hell of a combo, as Conner seemingly is always consistently productive when healthy, but with Benson behind him, if he gets injured at all, Benson could take the reins and never let go.

I think Aaron Jones rebounds and has a better year this year. With Darnold/JJMc starting, O'Connell will probably go more run heavy/short pass heavy this year, which should benefit Jones. (I say this even though Jones burned me a bit last year)

Rhamondre Stevenson has all upside to me this year. Drake Maye will be starting at some point in the year, which to me suggests they'll rely on the best weapons they have, which for the Patriots, is Bourne, Polk, and Stevenson. I think Stevenson has a great season.

If Jonathan Brooks is only $15 I think that's worth it. He's the clear 1 in that RB Room. And I feel like weaker QBs (aka Bryce) tend to rely on wheel routes and screens more, which should work out for Brooks)

Lastly, Chubb... If there's anyone who could put it together and play after an injury like that, its a guy like that. That's truly one of those situations where you see if you can pick him up and sit him and not count on him, and if he comes back out swingin in the 2nd half of the season, He'll be damn useful in a playoff run.

Just my thoughts, Hope it helps you in your season.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:53 AM 07-10-2024
Thanks. That’s great advice. Cousins will probably be $1. I’ve targeted Purdy for about $7-10. Are you concerned with the cards offense? Their oline is so bad and they have defensive minded coach. I have the same concern with the cards as the panthers. Will their lack of point production hurt their fantasy players?

I like Aaron jones and I think that’s a really good point about how he will be used in the offense. I also agree on Stevenson. Pats have a defensive minded coach and I see Stevenson getting 20-25 touches per game. I love Chubb as well. He was by far the best back in the league a couple years ago and could see him bouncing back. He’s worth the risk/reward at that price.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up