ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CP's emails to Gmail aren't going through
DaFace 09:06 AM 06-09-2024
Heads up that Gmail is currently blocking all emails from ChiefsPlanet (and I think it's been this way since December). I've got a message out to "the boss" (AustinChief) about it, but this may or may not be a simple fix.

In the meantime, if you're a new user who registered recently using a Gmail address and hasn't ever been able to post, shoot us an email at chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com, and we can manually activate your account. Similarly, if you need to reset your password, shoot us a message so we can reset it for you.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:20 PM 06-09-2024
Fix your shit, DaFace!
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:25 PM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, my assumption is that it's related to some of those requirements (TLS in particular). I even know the setting that would possibly fix it, but AC uses our server for a few other purposes, so I'm hesitant to mess with those kinds of settings without knowing what other systems it might impact.
I gotta agree with Bowser here. Austin wouldn't care if you fucked up his entire life if it meant you could fix CP for a day. Fix the emails!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:44 PM 06-09-2024
Heads up that Gmail is currently blocking all emails from ChiefsPlanet (and I think it's been this way since December). I've got a message out to "the boss" (AustinChief) about it, but this may or may not be a simple fix.

In the meantime, if you're a new user who registered recently using a Gmail address and hasn't ever been able to post, shoot us an email at chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com, and we can manually activate your account. Similarly, if you need to reset your password, shoot us a message so we can reset it for you.
Shooting you an email to have BWillie’s password reset.
[Reply]
scho63 03:04 PM 06-09-2024
I think it'all Ubeja's fault.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:20 AM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Look, if I've learned any one thing from posting here, it's that ChiefsPlanet is serious damned business and everything else can take a back seat.
What will I do with my life if I can't tell people why everything they think and say is the dumbest shit ever said?

CP mods have no idea how many wives and dogs this place prevents from being kicked...
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:44 AM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Just a quick warning to all of you perverts. Please do not send unsolicited dick pics to chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com

Please don't.
But mine was solicited, I won't say who (Bearcat).
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:44 AM 06-10-2024
Sounds like you guys might need some DKIM and/or SPF authentication in your emails if Gmail is rejecting them.
[Reply]
Donger 09:36 AM 06-10-2024
Did you reboot it?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:36 PM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Sounds like you guys might need some DKIM and/or SPF authentication in your emails if Gmail is rejecting them.
This. It’s an extremely easy fix.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:06 PM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
This. It’s an extremely easy fix.
It's actually not either of those, but changing to TLS shouldn't be a big deal either. The issue is that I don't want to mess with systems that could potentially screw up his other sites.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:25 PM 06-10-2024
OK, in theory we're good. Or at least I got a test message to go through.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:34 PM 06-10-2024
Hurry up. I've got a lot of mult accounts pending
[Reply]
DaFace 05:31 PM 09-16-2024
This problem appears to be back, which I'm guessing is part of why we haven't seen many trolls this year. (It's not all bad, I suppose.)

Email chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com if you are trying to register but haven't received the confirmation email.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:34 PM 09-16-2024
This problem appears to be back, which I'm guessing is part of why we haven't seen many trolls this year. (It's not all bad, I suppose.)

Email chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com if you are trying to register but haven't received the confirmation email.
Will do. This place seems nice.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 05:55 PM 09-16-2024
Nooo my 19th happy birthday email is in jeopordy!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up