ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do You Fund The Tits?
vailpass 06:47 PM 03-20-2019
So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
[Reply]
seclark 06:57 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I feel like it'd be an insult.
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 06:57 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
would you like it if your girl told you you could use a few extra inches and she'd fund the operation for it
Yeah, I think I'd understand that.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:58 PM 03-20-2019
Try to sex her boobs

Complain

Offer to fix

Come back and complain when she cheats and leaves
[Reply]
threebag 06:58 PM 03-20-2019
I feel like it'd be an insult.
Send her to a spa they will hook her up and you swing have too. Just slide your card.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:58 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
You married? They usually start to cheat once you do this.
Fuck no. that's a whole different deal.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:59 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
[Reply]
booger 07:00 PM 03-20-2019
Appreciate that. First time ever I've like someone but wanted to augment their body.
That’s a tough one. Got to approach it very delicately I’m sure and even then you never really know how she will react. Something you can slip your way out of if possible. Say you’re watching a bay watch marathon with her and it hits her you got to be able to say “no babe I really thought you liked bay watch”!

Hopefully someone has some first hand experience to give you some pointers on the matter that’s a touchy balance not hurting her feelings
[Reply]
Frazod 07:00 PM 03-20-2019
My ex-father-in-law paid for my ex-mother-in-law to have a boob job. Once she got her enhanced tits, she promptly left him for another man.

I don't even know if he ever got to play with them. :-)
[Reply]
seclark 07:01 PM 03-20-2019
Enjoy your evening, my friend.
Sec
[Reply]
vailpass 07:02 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Try to sex her boobs

Complain

Offer to fix

Come back and complain when she cheats and leaves
Yeah cheating isn't a concern. I'm worse at that than they are.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:02 PM 03-20-2019
Depends on how old she is. After 35, if she hasn't already gotten them paid for by another dude, you likely don't want to be the one, imo.
[Reply]
booger 07:02 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Draw nipples on her ass cheeks and see if that gets you by.
Now this one might actually be worth a try
[Reply]
vailpass 07:03 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My ex-father-in-law paid for my ex-mother-in-law to have a boob job. Once she got her enhanced tits, she promptly left him for another man.

Originally Posted by seclark:
Enjoy your evening, my friend.
Sec
No man-gay here especially if Denver Chief isn't around but I got both of you covered if it ever came to that.
[Reply]
booger 07:04 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

He sure got screwed!
[Reply]
vailpass 07:05 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
That’s a tough one. Got to approach it very delicately I’m sure and even then you never really know how she will react. Something you can slip your way out of if possible. Say you’re watching a bay watch marathon with her and it hits her you got to be able to say “no babe I really thought you liked bay watch”!

Hopefully someone has some first hand experience to give you some pointers on the matter that’s a touchy balance not hurting her feelings
Yeah that's exactly it. Bringing it up is a thing and now that I've said (posted) it I know what I need to do which is communicate.
Baby girl, how do you feel about bigger jugs?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up