ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Routes to avoid at the game?
kcbubb 12:22 PM Today
My wife and I are coming to the game tonight. We haven’t been to a game at arrowhead in a few years bc of the prices but we missed the Mecca of sports and ponied up the $600/ticket for seats in the back of section 101. We are on a tight schedule and don’t want to be late. Any advice on routes to avoid in coming to the game or any advice in general on getting to our seats? We are coming from downtown and plan to Uber. What’s the best route to take? And what’s the best point of entry or does any of that matter? Maybe I’m over thinking it? But go chiefs!
[Reply]
wazu 01:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Thanks. Maps has us taking I-70. That ok? Seems to be the only route from downtown?
Probably fine. I would recommend going that way because the dropoff point will be on your right if you're coming from I-70 (heading south).
[Reply]
TLO 01:09 PM Today
What about food? Are there any good food vendors in the parking lot? I’m already hungry!
Meet me at the George Brett statue if you want a knuckle sandwich.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Need Moar of Moore. This is the game he makes is right.

And we need CEH back soon!
You drunk already?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:14 PM Today
What about food? Are there any good food vendors in the parking lot? I’m already hungry!
Just walk around and meet people. You will be offered more food than you could possibly eat.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 01:16 PM Today
Are you visiting from out of town or do you just not get out much? I think you’re definitely overthinking it. Especially if you’re just riding in an uber anyways. How tight of a schedule are you talking about? I couldn’t imagine just hustling to the game and not spending any time tailgating. Like someone said before too, I think you’ll have to walk through the whole parking lot anyways if you take an uber because it just drops you off at the welcome center.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Are you visiting from out of town or do you just not get out much? I think you’re definitely overthinking it. Especially if you’re just riding in an uber anyways. How tight of a schedule are you talking about? I couldn’t imagine just hustling to the game and not spending any time tailgating. Like someone said before too, I think you’ll have to walk through the whole parking lot anyways if you take an uber because it just drops you off at the welcome center.
And after reading all of that, it's game time
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up