ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Franchise
KC Hawks 07:10 PM 08-17-2023
Couldn't find the old thread...

[Reply]
Buehler445 06:46 AM 08-18-2023
I had no idea Spags had such a thick accent still.

That’s like the Texas twang. It just can’t be held down.
[Reply]
TLO 08-18-2023, 06:54 AM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
Bowser 09:10 AM 08-18-2023
These vids are so damned good.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:24 PM 08-31-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 08-31-2023
That Justyn Ross TD shot was cream cheese.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 PM 08-31-2023
dug seeing this

[Reply]
Buehler445 07:57 PM 08-31-2023
Those are some super gay shorts he's wearing. Very Sandy Eggo. He looks great out there though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:02 PM 08-31-2023
God it sucks we didn't keep ISM.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:09 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
agreed. He has a good chance to be successful.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:56 AM 09-01-2023
Yep. When they traded him, my first thought was how they let Joe Horn walk. I'm not saying that he's going to be a hall of famer or anything like that. I just remembered how I thought that he was really making strides and wanted him to remain a Chief. Just like I feel about ISM. Our WR corps that year was Derrick Alexander, Sylvester Morris, Dante Hall, Larry Parker, and Kevin Lockett. At least this year there was a glut of talent at wide receiver. There was no good reason to lose Horn. Just one more reason to say Damn it Carl!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:03 AM 09-01-2023
Be glad we've finally arrived at the point where we have a deep enough team of WRs that it sucks when we can't keep them all.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:21 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Be glad we've finally arrived at the point where we have a deep enough team of WRs that it sucks when we can't keep them all.
That's a double edged sword he was on 3 teams in 3 years one of which was the Bears...part of the reason it felt like we had so many is because we don't have "the guy" out there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's a double edged sword he was on 3 teams in 3 years one of which was the Bears...part of the reason it felt like we had so many is because we don't have "the guy" out there.
I think this is a bit different.

Maybe some fans fell in love with Fred Williams and Cody Thompson and whomever else, but we've realistically not had a WR get cut in training camp who was a contributor for somebody else.

I assume the Panthers brought in ISM mainly to return kicks, but he might also have a small role by midseason. But even if all he ever does is return kicks, that's far more substantial than anything else other WR training camp cuts have done for other teams.

I guess we're now hearing about Cody Thompson making the Seahawks roster, so we'll see where that goes, I guess.
[Reply]
Balto 10:28 AM 09-01-2023
Thanks for posting.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:12 AM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think this is a bit different.

Maybe some fans fell in love with Fred Williams and Cody Thompson and whomever else, but we've realistically not had a WR get cut in training camp who was a contributor for somebody else.

I assume the Panthers brought in ISM mainly to return kicks, but he might also have a small role by midseason. But even if all he ever does is return kicks, that's far more substantial than anything else other WR training camp cuts have done for other teams.

I guess we're now hearing about Cody Thompson making the Seahawks roster, so we'll see where that goes, I guess.
The fact of the matter is ISM wasn't going to get any targets, so we wouldn't really know if we had something in him or not. Now I'd feel differently had they shown an indication that they would move on from Watson. Ross beings a different skill set to the roster, he will be utilized. ISM probably wasn't going to dress if he was on the team.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:01 PM 09-01-2023
I liked what w saw from Marsette this preseason as well. Looked pretty good, all things considered.

End of the day, ISM just didn't have a great chance of seeing the field often on gameday as a Chief. In CAR he has a decent chance of cracking the top-4 WRs and seeing decent playing time, and ultimately having a better chance at jumpstarting his career.

Best of luck to him.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up