ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 204
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This season has been weird. But can we be honest for a second? Every recent season has been like this.

We blow no one out. Every game is closer than it should be. Our massive advantages in DL vs OL or whatever rarely show up in the actual game play. It's just the way it is.

I will enjoy these close contests that end like today a million times more than convincing victories. You cannot imagine how much this enranges the fans who despise us. And it's ****ing glorious.
It's great. This season and last, has been incredible. And after last season, despite the drafting of Worthy and the signing of Brown, I was still convinced the season would be fraught with down to the wire games.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I don't know what God the Saints made a deal with, they're the only team that I've seen play more than one game of great offensive football.
Probably the Voodoo god, aka the devil.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Only losers that can't move on from the past can't enjoy winning this way.
Plenty of those fucks reside here in these threads. SMDH
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:43 PM Yesterday
This season has been weird. But can we be honest for a second? Every recent season has been like this.

We blow no one out. Every game is closer than it should be. Our massive advantages in DL vs OL or whatever rarely show up in the actual game play. It's just the way it is.

I will enjoy these close contests that end like today a million times more than convincing victories. You cannot imagine how much this enranges the fans who despise us. And it's fucking glorious.
Thumbs up to you sir.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
4 obvious blown calls. 2 on both teams. Roughing on Jones was incredible
It just sucks the life out of fans.... no play is cause for celebration until you're really sure a flag isn't going to fly.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Plenty of those fucks reside here in these threads. SMDH
It's an embarrassing amount of people.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
My favorite comment tonight was aimed at Mahomes:

I stepped outta the thread at that moment.
:-)
There are legit things that one could be frustrated about watching this team, but that sort of commentary just makes me lol. There’s very little this team can do to make that upset. We are back-to-back World Champs. Life is good!:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You're in a GDT.

That's it. That's the explanation.
I just wish people would learn to not fly off the handle. But I guess that's just a pipe dream.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:45 PM Yesterday
I blame Nagy

A win is a win pic.twitter.com/iMEfhdPUWv

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
215 yards on 40 passes is wild after 150 on 30. Nagy ball...
He had Worthy deep in the end zone but underthrew him. There was another 3rd down play where he threw it behind Rice. If they execute that better, that's a big catch and run. So yeah, teams run the deep two safeties and that lowers the overall stats but there's still opportunities to get bigger gains. This receiving group is better than last season even without Brown. Just need Kelce to step up and you'll see improvement offensively.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It just sucks the life out of fans.... no play is cause for celebration until you're really sure a flag isn't going to fly.
I am always looking for the yellow in the corner of my flat screen.
[Reply]
Spott 09:45 PM Yesterday

I will enjoy these close contests that end like today a million times more than convincing victories. You cannot imagine how much this enranges the fans who despise us. And it's fucking glorious.
I think we’d all like a nice easy 27-6 victory, but we’ve just gotten so good at winning the close games because we do it seemingly every week. I imagine we’re a gambler’s nightmare because we always win, but probably don’t cover the spread very often.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:46 PM Yesterday

I agree totally but...god damn it'd be nice to finish someone off in the last 3 or 4 minutes instead of forcing my anus to pucker and have a near stroke and my hair to turn white. Just once or twice for fun.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I blame Nagy

Yeah, the most annoying thing about this game was having flashbacks to last year.

I get why we could not go deep, Atlanta has great safeties and was playing shell. But the intermediate areas were open and we kept doing Nagy's Bears plays.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Spott:
I think we’d all like a nice easy 27-6 victory, but we’ve just gotten so good at winning the close games because we do it seemingly every week. I imagine we’re a gambler’s nightmare because we always win, but probably don’t cover the spread very often.
Real sharps just bet Chiefs ML
[Reply]
Page 199 of 204
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203 > Last »
Up