ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 198 of 206
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:37 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Watching other team through deep all day makes me sad
215 yards on 40 passes is wild after 150 on 30. Nagy ball...
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:37 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
The NFL product is an abomination this year. Alot of these games are barely watchable and the garbage officiating doesn't help.
It's been that way for years, except it does seem like late game officiating has been significantly worse over the past few years... it's the opposite of the old school "let the players decide it at the end of the game," like refs are being told to seek out shit to call late in games.

And then on top of that, the Chiefs clearly got away with a DPI in the end zone, just for two completely phantom penalties on the Chiefs defense.... jfc.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:37 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
The NFL product is an abomination this year. Alot of these games are barely watchable and the garbage officiating doesn't help.
It's essentially regular season game 1.

But, I'm not on Sunday ticket watching other games, so I cant speak to the overall league. I'm on antenna and watching whatever games are on in the area.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:38 PM 09-22-2024
This season has been weird. But can we be honest for a second? Every recent season has been like this.

We blow no one out. Every game is closer than it should be. Our massive advantages in DL vs OL or whatever rarely show up in the actual game play. It's just the way it is.

I will enjoy these close contests that end like today a million times more than convincing victories. You cannot imagine how much this enranges the fans who despise us. And it's fucking glorious.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:38 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
These CBs outside of McDuffie are not very good.
How many passing yards did they give up tonight? I think I'd be more concerned about the safeties and lbers. But at least Bolton is looking to be getting much better.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

But, I'm not on Sunday ticket watching other games, so I cant speak to the overall league. I'm on antenna and watching whatever games are on in the area.
It's arena ball compared to other games I've watched this year
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:39 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

The quality is down league wide. The first few weeks of the season have been reduced to battles of attrition and who can fuck up the least.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:39 PM 09-22-2024
I was told by Chiefsplanet that Xavier Worthy was going to have 1k yards WITH Hollywood Brown
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:40 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This season has been weird. But can we be honest for a second? Every recent season has been like this.

We blow no one out. Every game is closer than it should be. Our massive advantages in DL vs OL or whatever rarely show up in the actual game play. It's just the way it is.

I will enjoy these close contests that end like today a million times more than convincing victories. You cannot imagine how much this enranges the fans who despise us. And it's ****ing glorious.
I wonder what the % of NFL games are decides by 1 score. It seems like the majority but I could be wrong just watching today I think there were 3 late afternoon games decided by 1 score after one team in each game was up double digits?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:40 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

I will enjoy these close contests that end like today a million times more than convincing victories. You cannot imagine how much this enranges the fans who despise us. And it's fucking glorious.
Only losers that can't move on from the past can't enjoy winning this way.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:40 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's been that way for years, except it does seem like late game officiating has been significantly worse over the past few years... it's the opposite of the old school "let the players decide it at the end of the game," like refs are being told to seek out shit to call late in games.

And then on top of that, the Chiefs clearly got away with a DPI in the end zone, just for two completely phantom penalties on the Chiefs defense.... jfc.
4 obvious blown calls. 2 on both teams. Roughing on Jones was incredible
[Reply]
Lzen 09:41 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Just enough D at just the right time.
That's what she said
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:41 PM 09-22-2024
I don't know what God the Saints made a deal with, they're the only team that I've seen play more than one game of great offensive football. And then the Eagles laid the fuck smack on them today.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:41 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Only losers that can't move on from the past can't enjoy winning this way.
It's good, but you've got to agree the quality of play and execution is just abysmal LEAGUE WIDE
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:42 PM 09-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I don't know what God the Saints made a deal with, they're the only team that I've seen play more than one game of great offensive football. And then the Eagles laid the fuck smack on them today.
They were hideous on offense today
[Reply]
Page 198 of 206
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202 > Last »
Up