ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 192 of 195
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:14 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'd like to take this moment to pat myself on the back. I know basketball. I wanted to trade Giddey last offseason at this time. Looking back it would have behoved the Thunder to trade him then as he would of had more value but no complaints with Caruso. Then Ive always hated Poku. Never thought he was even an NBA player outside of a fringe 10th man. Wanted to get rid of him even after his first year. Thunder traded him this year and the Hornets just waived him. I told everybody who would listen Chet would be good and he is not very injury prone. Guy gets 2nd in ROY to the best rookie in the league since Lebron and Chet plays EVERY SINGLE GAME of the season.

BWillie is always wrong.
Chet better not be so soft in future playoff runs if that team is gonna win a title. Caruso will help with that though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:04 AM 07-09-2024

LeBron James was voted the best player on the court by his peers during Team USA training camp, per @joevardon & @sam_amick

“James, the NBA’s all-time leading scorer who is months away from the start of his 22nd season, was voted the top national team player in camp in a straw… pic.twitter.com/BR7G0idZPC

— NBACentral (@TheDunkCentral) July 9, 2024

Hardly a surprise there. His peers understand what he is.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:32 AM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Can you even go a week without being a propagandist? It's the fucking offseason, give it a rest.
Can't even go 2 days apparently. What a fucking insecure weirdo.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:53 AM 07-09-2024
Can't even go 2 days apparently. What a ****ing insecure weirdo.
He absolutely loves the attention :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:21 PM 07-09-2024
Can't even go 2 days apparently. What a ****ing insecure weirdo.
Remember when you used to bring up the league-wide player polls? The tide was already turning, but it won't be too much longer now until they are all firmly in one direction.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:10 PM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Remember when you used to bring up the league-wide player polls? The tide was already turning, but it won't be too much longer now until they are all firmly in one direction.
The tide turns and will completely turn due to player age.

The age groups who saw both, vote Jordan.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:38 PM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I saw both and I know better.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:52 PM 07-09-2024
Cooper Flagg just called MJ the GOAT.

Funny how you've argued before that player opinions are irrelevant, but of course this and your propaganda post contradicts that. It's almost as if you're a raging fucking hypocrite troll who argues in bad faith 100% of the time.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:55 PM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Hence the blatant insecurity.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:12 PM 07-09-2024
Washington Wizards Michael Jordan doesn't count as seeing Jordan play. Prime Jordan was must see TV. Prime LeBron, not so much.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:17 PM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Washington Wizards Michael Jordan doesn't count as seeing Jordan play. Prime Jordan was must see TV. Prime LeBron, not so much.
What if - and bear with me here - what if they were both must see TV? I know. Crazy right?
[Reply]
Coogs 06:31 PM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What if - and bear with me here - what if they were both must see TV? I know. Crazy right?
If they were, sure. But they weren't.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:15 PM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Saw Bulls MJ plenty but he was not LeBron. Nobody in history is LeBron.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:40 AM 07-10-2024
Sadly for you, the vast majority of players who made basketball their life and living do not agree.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:06 AM 07-10-2024
Dillion Jones, Cam Spencer, and Zach Edey early stars of summer league after only a couple games.

Stephon Castle struggled with shooting so far but everything else fits the bill. Kyle Flilipowski looked like shit.

Early returns and very small sample, only like a third of the teams playing so far but god damn I love summer league.
[Reply]
Page 192 of 195
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195 >
Up