ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 173
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
|Zach| 08:19 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
:-)
Are you ****ing reeruned?
Okay. Let's play your game.
OH MAH GERRRRD. WE DUN DRAFTED JERRY RICE AND RANDY MOSS IN A SINGLE BODY! BESTEST PICK EVARRRRR. Huururrrrrrr

fat**** shithead
Literally nobody is doing that.

I am sorry you are so mad and can't understand comparing someone to Jerry Rice does not mean they think they will be a HOF and one of the best WR of all times it means that NFL players exhibit certain styles and traits and those are things you can see and compare amongst different players.

This is the most simple thing in the world that everyone understands but you.
[Reply]
booger 08:20 PM 04-28-2023
Rice played 2019-20 as a freshman and sophomore with Buchele
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 08:20 PM 04-28-2023
I don’t hate this.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:21 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People literally think anybody that has ever dropped a ball has bad hands.
That isn’t the issue. From the sound of it dude has a habit of catching with his body which is different. Hopefully plenty coachable
[Reply]
jd1020 08:22 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Or you could watch the fucking tape that the OP put right there, and look with your own eyes. Just sayin'.

You're being ridiculous. You've latched on to ONE tweet that somebody said.

ALL of these receivers have warts, that's why they kept saying it was a weak class.

It's not, really, there was just ONE guy in Smith-Nigba that was clearly first tier. All of the rest have questions.

This guy does, too. But your take is silly.
You'll have to forgive me for not putting much stock in highlight reels from the American Athletic Conference.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:23 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I dont know what he threw him or how intense the workout was, do you?

I dont give a flying **** about what happened in a workout. How many training camps do you have to go through where some dude is hyped up the entire time to only turn out to be the shit everyone knew he was?

via GIPHY

So, firsthand experience throwing to the player by the TWO TIME league MVP and TWO TIME superbowl MVP is just to be discarded then. Means nothing, in your view.

Either you're being intentionally obtuse to annoy some folks, or you're exceptionally fucking retarded.

I'd suggest trolling elsewhere and perhaps with better technique.

Or, if you really believe what you're posting, simply drink some antifreeze and lie down in the corner.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:24 PM 04-28-2023
Correct me if Im wrong but I seem to recall Mahomes wanting them to draft CEH. They did. Wanted them to draft Skyy. They did. Now he wanted them to draft this guy. Mahomes GM
[Reply]
jspchief 08:24 PM 04-28-2023
I think he has good NFL potential with his strength being jump balls. That said, I don't think a jump ball receiver is the best fit for Mahomes. Would probably be a better fit for another QB/team.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:27 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You'll have to forgive me for not putting much stock in highlight reels from the American Athletic Conference.
but you will a tweet?

I mean, you can literally watch the kid for a few minutes, or you can read one tweet while dismissing other tweets that say they like the kid.

Watch the kid play, man. Then listen to what Mahomes said. And what Veach says. And maybe give that all more weight than some dipshit that's twatting.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:28 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by jspchief:
I think he has good NFL potential with his strength being jump balls. That said, I don't think a jump ball receiver is the best fit for Mahomes. Would probably be a better fit for another QB/team.
Well, apparently Mahomes feels differently.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:28 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
but you will a tweet?

I mean, you can literally watch the kid for a few minutes, or you can read one tweet while dismissing other tweets that say they like the kid.

Watch the kid play, man. Then listen to what Mahomes said. And what Veach says. And maybe give that all more weight than some dipshit that's twatting.
What tweet do you keep referencing? I literally told your dumbass the info I've received on this guy came from the OP.
[Reply]
booger 08:29 PM 04-28-2023
Not while Detroit was on the clock but after or before you could guess they could find out what they are asking for the RB Swift if KC is interested which who knows
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:29 PM 04-28-2023
“I think I know football better than Veach and Mahomes.”

That’s what some of you sound like. Is that the role you want to play?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:30 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That isn’t the issue. From the sound of it dude has a habit of catching with his body which is different. Hopefully plenty coachable
If you would WATCH THE FUCKING TAPE you'll wonder what the fuck that numbnuts was even talking about in that tweet. Morons tweet. Just because some asshole had an opinion doesn't mean it's right.

Rice attacks the ball with his hands, he's not a body clutcher.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
[Reply]
Bump 08:32 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I think it's just funny when people bring this up. This is the draft -- it's always fun to think about the potential of these players -- and hell, Veach has proven that it's worth doing -- just look at his picks who did end up being the best case scenario.

Or you know, we could be like "what do this guy's numbers look like against JON BALDWIN'S?"
fun fact: the only player the Chiefs drafted in the 1st round that I was 90% sure was going to be a bust was Baldwin. That really pissed some people off 'round here tho.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 173
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up