ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Do you think he's an elite coach?
I think it depends entirely on his tenure in Jacksonville.

If he can get to another Superbowl, then you could make that argument.

I don't think Harbaugh has an argument. His college record doesn't mean shit in the NFL. If it did, Saban would have won super bowls.
[Reply]
In58men 02:39 PM Today
Paging Clay.

He hypes this team up every time an opposing team has a couple big injuries. He’s been wrong like 97.9% of the time lol
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Anyone expecting a blowout is a fool
I said it SHOULD be, but it won't be.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Paging Clay.

He hypes this team up every time an opposing team has a couple big injuries. He’s been wrong like 97.9% of the time lol
Yup. Every year! Easy win!

OMGZ WHY AREN'T WE UP 30 AFTER 1 QUARTER!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I said it SHOULD be, but it won't be.
It really shouldn't. They have enough talent to make it a game. This isn't Alabama Air Force.

If we don't stop the run it will be a slog.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:43 PM Today
We need to let Worthy have some of those easy shallow crossing routes Rice has been feasting on. Spread the wealth. Worthy is fast enough to turn a couple of those into house calls.
[Reply]
In58men 02:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Yup. Every year! Easy win!

OMGZ WHY AREN'T WE UP 30 AFTER 1 QUARTER!!
Bless his heart
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:56 PM Today
So if Harbaugh had drafted Mahomes and Reid still had Alex Smith, everyone would be saying that KC had a clear coaching advantage? LMFAO
Yes
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:57 PM Today
Also, you keep ignoring the point about our assistant coaches. A point that isn't necessary, but really runs up the score here.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Yes
So a guy who had a career postseason record of 11-13 before Mahomes would be perceived as clearly superior to the coach who had Mahomes (and had taken Alex Smith to the NFCC and came a whisker from a SB victory with Kaepernick)?

One of the worse takes in the history of this board. :-)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:09 PM Today
So a guy who had a career postseason record of 11-13 before Mahomes would be perceived as clearly superior to the coach who had Mahomes (and had taken Alex Smith to the NFCC and came a whisker from a SB victory with Kaepernick)?

One of the worse takes in the history of this board. :-)
You think Harbaugh and Reid are comparable coaches. That is a fucking braindead take. AND you ignore the assistant coaches which makes it worse. Your only claim to some kind of point is a fantasy about what would have happened if Harbaugh had drafted Mahomes as if that has anything to do with the discussion.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:24 PM Today
So if Harbaugh had drafted Mahomes and Reid still had Alex Smith, everyone would be saying that KC had a clear coaching advantage? LMFAO

You should try following your own advice sometime:

I know it's impossible to admit you're wrong on the internet, but you should really give it a try.
If Harbaugh had drafted Mahomes, I doubt Mahomes has a single MVP to his name. And he probably doesn't have 3 SBs. He might not even have 2. I'd like to think Harbaugh would squeeze one SB out of him, but it's tough to say in hypotheticals.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:32 PM Today
You think Harbaugh and Reid are comparable coaches. That is a fucking braindead take. AND you ignore the assistant coaches which makes it worse. Your only claim to some kind of point is a fantasy about what would have happened if Harbaugh had drafted Mahomes as if that has anything to do with the discussion.
I've said that Reid clearly has the better resume, and I think he's the better coach.

My hypothetical is plenty relevant. Any idiot could figure out that if Harbaugh had Mahomes the last 7 years, while Reid had mediocre QBs, Reid would not be perceived as a clear superior. It would likely be the opposite.

Awful, awful take.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:44 PM Today
I've said that Reid clearly has the better resume and I think he's the better coach.

My hypothetical is plenty relevant. Any idiot could figure out that if Harbaugh had Mahomes the last 7 years, while Reid had mediocre QBs, Reid would not be perceived as a clear superior. It would likely be the opposite.

Again....a laughable take.
When Andy came to KC, he was already considered the brightest offensive mind of his generation and top 3-5 all time. Harbaugh was very good before he left the NFL to coach in college. He hasn't coached in the NFL in a decade. As of now, Reid has not only cemented his place on the coaching Mt Rushmore, he has the greatest defensive coordinator of all time on his staff. If this isn't a coaching advantage than I don't know what is.

Your hypothetical requires so many assumptions as to be useless in the discussion. Not only that, you want to dismiss Reid's actual accomplishments as proof of superiority, while using Harbaugh's dream Mahomes scenario to try to equate him to Reid.

If I saw your posts on a Chargers board (if one even bothered to exist) I would post it here for laughs.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:50 PM Today
When Andy came to KC, he was already considered the brightest offensive mind of his generation and top 3-5 all time. Harbaugh was very good before he left the NFL to coach in college. He hasn't coached in the NFL in a decade. As of now, Reid has not only cemented his place on the coaching Mt Rushmore, he has the greatest defensive coordinator of all time on his staff. If this isn't a coaching advantage than I don't know what is.

Your hypothetical requires so many assumptions as to be useless in the discussion. Not only that, you want to dismiss Reid's actual accomplishments as proof of superiority, while using Harbaugh's dream Mahomes scenario to try to equate him to Reid.

If I saw your posts on a Chargers board (if one even bothered to exist) I would post it here for laughs.
I'll bet you'd get a ton of laughs. :-)

Did you forget that Reid came to KC because he was FIRED the year before?

You should just stop while you're behind.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up