ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do You Fund The Tits?
vailpass 06:47 PM 03-20-2019
So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:10 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
Do you mean reduced/modified/ reconstructed as removed just doesn't seem to be something I want to look at/ touch.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:18 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
would you like it if your girl told you you could use a few extra inches and she'd fund the operation for it
It didnt bother me as much as I thought it would.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:18 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
BTW next time you are here hit Chino Bandido or the Hermosa Inn, depending on your inclination.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:29 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by TimBone:
It didnt bother me as much as I thought it would.
:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:54 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Why does this not surprise me???
My friend's sister also works in his office and sleeps with him from time to time. She has had fabulous work done by him, if I do say so myself. Dude has the life.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:01 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Here's the other thing: go silicone under the muscle. They sit up well, and they're pretty damned soft. Also, whatever size you think you want, you should probably add another 100-200ccs.

My wife originally thought she'd go with 400. Initially, she thought 600 sounded ridiculous. She went with 700.
Do you ever stop spouting all your worldly knowledge long enough to actually fuck her?!?!?!?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:08 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
would you like it if your girl told you you could use a few extra inches and she'd fund the operation for it
If such a thing existed, I cannot imagine the endgame. Head injuries would skyrocket from tripping over ourselves.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:11 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
Talk her into going to a strip club.. The subject can come up innocently.

If your willing to pay for one tit.. I promise she'll pay for the other...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:16 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Thanks bro. You and Hamas have both offered up solid practical advice. What it's come down to is she doesn't want to lose nipple sensitivity so we're going to leave it as it is. She's never had problems turning heads and though she indulges me for the most part this one isn't happening.
Well fuck.
[Reply]
scho63 07:46 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My wife's a solid D. And they've held up remarkably well over the years, too. :-)

How did no one yet ask........:-)

PHOTOS???

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:32 AM 03-22-2019
MTGA
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:49 AM 03-22-2019
Why do girls with small titties talk so much? It's not like they have a lot to get off their chest.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:39 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Do you ever stop spouting all your worldly knowledge long enough to actually fuck her?!?!?!?
Unfortunately, they're gone thanks to the Big C. Only got to enjoy them for about a year.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:42 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Unfortunately, they're gone thanks to the Big C. Only got to enjoy them for about a year.
Oh. Shit.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:16 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My friend's sister also works in his office and sleeps with him from time to time. She has had fabulous work done by him, if I do say so myself. Dude has the life.
Did she just whip them out and show you? Did you beg and grovel? My experience is that they will do so unprovoked, sometimes in public places.

One of my ex SO's was with me at a bar when three gals popped theirs out for comparison. I did my best BC Bodyguard slow gaze with head-turn and failed badly.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Up