ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 33
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
DanBecky 09:11 AM 12-02-2022
That was such a fun pod. Jason Kelce is really really good at the podcast thing too. I hope they keep this going for a long time.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:34 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
chargers fan is very sad :-)

And we won that game. Mahomes had an awesome 4th and 10 scramble to keep the game alive.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:48 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
That was such a fun pod. Jason Kelce is really really good at the podcast thing too. I hope they keep this going for a long time.
jason and travis could start their own sports vertical in retirement

thing is kelce can make a lot more money doing something else and working 1/10th as hard :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
And we won that game. Mahomes had an awesome 4th and 10 scramble to keep the game alive.
i had nearly forgotten!

[Reply]
Otter 08:35 PM 12-02-2022
Pretty high level podcast as far as production and content. I wonder how they can afford that?

Neat stuff!
[Reply]
Otter 09:54 PM 12-02-2022
That was awesome. Great time to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:24 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Pretty high level podcast as far as production and content. I wonder how they can afford that?

Neat stuff!
just a guess, but i am thinking tween the two of these dudes, they could scrape a lil cash to fund something like this :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:45 PM 12-08-2022
Updated OP
[Reply]
DaFace 04:52 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
just a guess, but i am thinking tween the two of these dudes, they could scrape a lil cash to fund something like this :-)
My hunch is that they aren't even the masterminds. It's clear that there's a legit production team behind this, so it might just be that someone was like, "These dudes would make for a great podcast," and approached them about it.

But yeah, seed money shouldn't be a problem.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:35 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My hunch is that they aren't even the masterminds. It's clear that there's a legit production team behind this, so it might just be that someone was like, "These dudes would make for a great podcast," and approached them about it.

It's probable that it started this way, but I don't think that's all it is. These guys obviously give a shit. I'll never believe they don't care about this.

During the season it would be so damn easy to check out and it appears they don't.

Plus, (other than the ads) they're pretty good at it. Some of it is the producers feeding them good questions, but they have really good chemistry, and the Mahomes interview is by far the best one he's done as a guy that's done a shitload of good interviews.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:25 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:

I heard one ex NFL player now tv analyst say that his company produces their show but I can’t remember which guy it was , ?mccourty ,? Ex DB from Denver shit it’s going to bug me all day.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:29 AM 12-15-2022
Updated
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:58 AM 12-15-2022
Man i've been so damn busy with work im a week behind on pods.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:38 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I heard one ex NFL player now tv analyst say that his company produces their show but I can’t remember which guy it was , ?mccourty ,? Ex DB from Denver shit it’s going to bug me all day.
It's JUKE sports; a production company. I don't know who owns them but the brothers mention it every week.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:45 AM 12-15-2022
Just fired up this week’s episode and have to agree with Travis now that I think about it.

We’re 2-0 against the Chargers and 4-0 against our division with only four games left. How tf haven’t we won our division yet? Bullshit.

(I understand how it works, but when you put it that way, you’d think we’d have wrapped it up already)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 33
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up