ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>MNF Week 2 - Falcons @ Eagles
Easy 6 04:11 PM 09-16-2024
Hooo lawdy, this could become a Benny Hill level comedy romp in a hurry

Not sure what to think about Atlanta, they kinda look like a hot mess with some genuine talent sprinkled in, and a completely unproven OC thrust into the big chair

Did anyone else see the opening of Countdown? some big fat dude and Jason Kelce did a chest bump onstage and fatty limped off badly afterward :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:11 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Not if you're flipping a coin, no.

But the gamblers fallacy only applies in true random chance.

Getting your interior line stoved in 3 times in a row ain't 'random change' fella.

That's where you continue getting this wrong. Acting like it simple math and chance. It's not - these are actual plays that are needing to be made or not made.

3 times we didn't make them. You can sit here and pretend like it was mere happenstance if we got it a 4th time but that's just lunacy.
I will (and already have) granted you that it was less likely than the average (65%) that we would convert that given the series of plays that came before it.

The difference is that I accept that risk and would have been fine with the consequence of not getting it (the Bengals on their own 1 up three points in the first quarter is not a bad spot for the Chiefs to be). I may have been more risk averse if it was late in a playoff game in a tight game, but in that scenario? Let's go for it and let the chips fall where they may.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up