ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Front Office Should be Ashamed of Themselves
comochiefsfan 06:47 PM 12-10-2023
Look at what they’re doing to the best player in the game.

His own teammates are consistently sabotaging him on a weekly basis.

And now he’s finally emotionally coming unglued.

Just a complete embarrassment all the way around.

Total malpractice and an absolute waste of your biggest investment.

If Veach and Reid had any balls they would cut Toney tonight as he has now single handedly cost us not one but TWO games. I wouldn’t blame Pat if he went scorched earth in his presser. Someone has to hold these clowns accountable and if the FO and coaching staff won’t then maybe he should.

Either way this is unacceptable and shameful.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:26 PM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
No. Like, statistically. They're all going to have their WORST years. That's not regressing to the mean.
And it’s not just numbers, they legitimately do not even look like NFL players on the field. They have no idea what’s going on, they can’t catch, and they can’t run routes. It’s like you said, truly astonishing to watch.

I know they all suck, but they shouldn’t suck this badly. There is something very wrong at the core of everything, whether it’s complicity or just a total lack of commitment, and it has infected this entire offense and it’s getting worse by the week.
[Reply]
notorious 06:30 PM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl:
They also got cocky with how they were able to quickly rebuild the Oline after the 2020 season & thought they could do it again. The truth is that's usually a 3 yr project & they got extremely lucky they were able to turn it around so quickly in '21.

I would blame Tom Brady for the current state of the receiving corps. Seriously. They watched Brady go on a 15 yr run and win superbowls nearly every year with nothing but slapdicks like Chris Hogan at receiver and thought they could do the same. But that only worked because Brady would ride guys ass all offseason, preseason, and during the early season and whittle a preseason roster of 4 or 5 potential threats down into 1 or 2 that he trusted. Then those guys would play every snap. It doesn't at all work with Reid's philosophy of being a team guy & playing every receiver on the roster equally.
As average as his receivers were, they could catch a football, and if they didn't Billichick would boot them in a heartbeat.

Chiefs continue trotting the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet out there without repercussion.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:18 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
I get your point, but Brady once actually went 10 years between Super Bowl wins during his career.
They couldn't cheat as often when it was known.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:51 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
And it’s not just numbers, they legitimately do not even look like NFL players on the field. They have no idea what’s going on, they can’t catch, and they can’t run routes. It’s like you said, truly astonishing to watch.

I know they all suck, but they shouldn’t suck this badly. There is something very wrong at the core of everything, whether it’s complicity or just a total lack of commitment, and it has infected this entire offense and it’s getting worse by the week.
A terrible combination of untalented WR’s + mentally weak/poor attention to details + inexperienced WR coach + zero accountability for making the same mistakes over and over again.

Justin Watson admitted after the game that the WR’s are still running the wrong routes… how is that still happening 16 weeks into the season?
[Reply]
TEX 08:34 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
They couldn't cheat as often when it was known.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:35 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

I'd start with Nagy, move to Heck and end wirh Embree.
[Reply]
TEX 08:36 AM 12-27-2023
The top of the depth chart regressed badly. Indicative of some extremely poor coaching. MVS, Toney, and Moore all are going to have their worst seasons as a pro. It's quite astonishing.
Especially when you take into account that Mahomes is their QB.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:18 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
As average as his receivers were, they could catch a football, and if they didn't Billichick would boot them in a heartbeat.

Chiefs continue trotting the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet out there without repercussion.
Brady also had minions video taping defenses and tweaking game time equipment and jamming communications.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/at-least-five-teams-have-suspected-patriots-of-headset-tampering

The Chiefs organization isn't run by the scum of the earth.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:32 AM 12-27-2023
No. Like, statistically. They're all going to have their WORST years. That's not regressing to the mean.
And Mahomes is still 4th in the NFL in passing yards.....
[Reply]
philfree 09:43 AM 12-27-2023
I don't think a front office that just had the fiver year run that these guys have had are going to be ashamed and they shouldn't be. However this year turns out they need to get things set for another 5 year run but it's not going to be easy given the way the NFL punishes success.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:50 AM 12-27-2023
Mahomes is making his own bed here and it's gonna make Veach's job that much harder.
I don't like that he took his team friendly deal and wanted it redone to make it a big ****ing anchor the next few years to appease the league and other QB's.

We added $39 million in cap to Mahomes over the next 3 years after this one. Feel free to look at the caps by year bc Mahomes said he did his contract to be able to keep players.

We are definitely losing Chris Jones at minimum because of that contract redo. Mahomes contract is no longer "team friendly". It's the same as all the guys like Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson. It's a huge fucking hassle now.
Attached: 2014B901-026F-43F2-84BA-D4F113788771.jpg (53.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Best22 09:58 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes is making his own bed here and it's gonna make Veach's job that much harder.
I don't like that he took his team friendly deal and wanted it redone to make it a big ****ing anchor the next few years to appease the league and other QB's.

We added $39 million in cap to Mahomes over the next 3 years after this one. Feel free to look at the caps by year bc Mahomes said he did his contract to be able to keep players.

We are definitely losing Chris Jones at minimum because of that contract redo. Mahomes contract is no longer "team friendly". It's the same as all the guys like Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson. It's a huge ****ing hassle now.
I don’t mind him wanting to pay himself more. But if he’s going to accept a higher cap hit he needs to play like it

He was very deserving of his 17% cap hit last year. He hasn’t been playing up to a level you’d expect from his salary in 2024. We have the #2 defense and have 6 losses, doesn’t add up. He needs to play at that 2022 level every year
[Reply]
O.city 10:17 AM 12-27-2023
It's still set where they can draw money from the roster bonus, but yeah, it's the cost of doin business.

It's what I've been getting yelled at all season for saying. If he's not playing like he did last year, it's gonna be pretty damn hard to win. Just is what it is.
[Reply]
O.city 10:18 AM 12-27-2023
They've given away 3 games this year. Literally, handed other teams the win.

Not coinflip normal shit, just handed teams games.

They should be sitting at 12-3 even with all the problems and shit. It's maddening.
[Reply]
TEX 10:21 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's still set where they can draw money from the roster bonus, but yeah, it's the cost of doin business.

It's what I've been getting yelled at all season for saying. If he's not playing like he did last year, it's gonna be pretty damn hard to win. Just is what it is.
Because the WR's SUCK soooooo BAD.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Up