ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>McAfee: "Source(s) tell me that Veach maybe isn't done..."
Dante84 10:17 AM 10-23-2024

Source(s) told me that the Kansas City Chiefs might not be done making moves #PMSLive https://t.co/3abNtH2TXU pic.twitter.com/IpUeXpc9PN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Why do it if you are LA though?

I seriously view them as NFC West favorites again.

I would agree with you. Except both Stafford and Kupp are still on the trade block for some reason. Just saying, I would at least make a phone call.
[Reply]
saltydd5 12:12 PM Today
As of Thursday, Roster Management System (h/t ESPN.com) estimated the Chiefs as having $3.8 million in cap room. Taylor's restructure will bump that number up to $9.1 million.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I would agree with you. Except both Stafford and Kupp are still on the trade block for some reason. Just saying, I would at least make a phone call.
Getting Stafford sounds intriguing, but I'm thinking Mahomes still has some life in him. I think we should stick with Pat. Kupp is interesting though.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
its a CB
With Williams and Johnson I don't really think they need to give up anything significant for another CB. Its pretty much the deepest position on the whole team.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
"I want to play with the next Super Bowl MVP," Bakhtiari said. "So wherever the hell that's gonna be, I better be with him.” - OT David Bakhtiari

Says he has a few seasons left in him.

https://www.si.com/nfl/david-bakhtia...ple-years-left
Vet minimum and give him an eligible receiver number.

Use him as an extra blocker fuck it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Getting Stafford sounds intriguing, but I'm thinking Mahomes still has some life in him. I think we should stick with Pat. Kupp is interesting though.
Lol, yeah me too.

The whole wanting to trade Stafford doesn’t make any sense to me. I can’t rationalize it at all.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 01:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
"I want to play with the next Super Bowl MVP," Bakhtiari said. "So wherever the hell that's gonna be, I better be with him.” - OT David Bakhtiari

Says he has a few seasons left in him.

https://www.si.com/nfl/david-bakhtia...ple-years-left
I also think Bakhtiari should be the target. Mahomes has had issues trusting his protection this season, even when he had a healthy Rice. Its one of the big reasons for his slow start to the season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:01 PM Today
Unless something happens like an injury, there's no chance they're bringing in another LT.
[Reply]
-King- 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Unless something happens like an injury, there's no chance they're bringing in another LT.
Especially one with a fucked up back and had missed 38!! games the past 3 seasons. It's wild how people still want him.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Really low chance they are bringing anyone else either.. The cap space they made with the Taylor rework will give them just enough to move roster players around.. Bring guys off on the PS to the 53 costs money in roster bonuses.. They have been operating under 53 for that reason for awhile.. Rostering around 51 for most of the season..
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up