ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 41
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024

Hollywood Brown has the same injury that Tyreek Hill suffered in Jacksonville back in 2019, Andy Reid said. He’s at the hospital being checked out.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) August 11, 2024

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 11, 2024

#Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to miss four to six weeks with the sternoclavicular injury he suffered, per multiple sources. Opening night is three weeks from this Thursday night.

KC opens up at home vs Baltimore and then Cincinnati. pic.twitter.com/0lUx5mDfUP

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 13, 2024

The latest:

Sources: The #Chiefs are placing WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown on IR, and he will undergo surgery to repair his dislocated SC joint. After multiple imaging studies, it was determined that, although Hollywood felt better, his injury was not healing correctly. Without corrective… pic.twitter.com/xtRRMvmseq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:21 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Disagree. Dude is a huge asset in the redzone and at 6'4 is beating guys on the outside regularly. He just needs targets.
He hasn't beaten anyone on the outside. Hence why all his opportunities have been contested jump balls.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:22 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
There is chance for Week 1

Nah, let that shit rest. Fuck the Ravens, they can have their Super Bowl against us if they want.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:23 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Nah, let that shit rest. Fuck the Ravens, they can have their Super Bowl against us if they want.
Pretty much.

I want to win that game, obviously. But couldn't care less if we lose.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:24 AM 08-19-2024
Reg season feels like the preseason now. Just don't get hurt and win enough games to get into the postseason.

After last year IDC if we are the 7th seed. Just get in healthy.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:35 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Yeah there's a huge difference between "Little chance to make it" and "Not impossible". :-)
I gave him a chance whilst you gave him none. I would say there's a difference but oh well. :-)

Originally Posted by :
You're going to need bigger victories than "Got elevated from the PS for a season".
I said he'd make the roster and I was ridiculed by the usual crowd and what happened? Oh yeah HE MADE THE ROSTER!!. And sweet victory was mine along with my Fortson prediction on the same roster of course :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:36 AM 08-19-2024
Fuck that, we have 2 really tough games out of the gate plus the Falcons in Week 3.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:38 AM 08-19-2024

If he's able, put him out there. Odds are he'll suffer another injury at some point this season anyway.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:43 AM 08-19-2024
Kind of disagree. If he can go week one let him go. It's not a hammy that's going to re pull. It's a dislocation. If its good it should be as good as its probably going to get. Running down the field isn't going to make it just pop out again.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:45 AM 08-19-2024
Fuck that, we have 2 really tough games out of the gate plus the Falcons in Week 3.
Regular season dont matter. Staying healthy does.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:47 AM 08-19-2024

Do we really think he’s be listed as anything else at this point?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:47 AM 08-19-2024

No need to rush him back for the first game… it’s a long season.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:55 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Kind of disagree. If he can go week one let him go. It's not a hammy that's going to re pull. It's a dislocation. If its good it should be as good as its probably going to get. Running down the field isn't going to make it just pop out again.
I was about to say the same thing, if he is good to go he is good to go, 1 week isn't going to change much.

Its not a break that's healing or a tear etc.....
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:56 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
He hasn't beaten anyone on the outside. Hence why all his opportunities have been contested jump balls.
Depends on your definition of "beat". Imo he's beating the press and getting infront of his defender. Just like he did with that catch against the Vikings. He also got infront of his man against the Jags. Bit the ball was thrown a little behind him.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:58 AM 08-19-2024
Regular season dont matter. Staying healthy does.
Some resident fans have really really gotten cocky off last years SB win.

Look, regular season absolutely matters. We were able to pull off the SB run because we had an elite defense that allowed the offense to make adjustments late. But we still BARELY pulled it off.

What KC did last year is an insane outlier, it's not the norm, lets stop acting like it was normal.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:08 PM 08-19-2024
I'm guessing we won't see Holywood back on the field until (earliest) Game 2 vs the Bengals.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 41
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up