ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 204
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:53 PM Yesterday
Struck him out!

Marlins still up 4-2 heading into the 8th...
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 07:53 PM Yesterday
Correa strikes out to the eighth
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:54 PM Yesterday
Maybe an insurance run or two? I need this.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:55 PM Yesterday
Nice. Would love a few more from the Marlins here. The delta between a magic number of 1 and 2 is a much wider gap than the math suggests, considering the schedules remaining.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 07:57 PM Yesterday
I don't have much faith in the Marlins holding a 2 run lead with two more at bats, but if they could get a couple more that'd be something to get a little excited about.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:58 PM Yesterday
Duran throws straight smoke. Jesus
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Maybe an insurance run or two? I need this.
Welp
[Reply]
kstater 08:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Marlins in the process of melting down. I would expect them to “finish the job”. Twins will get a nothing to play for Orioles for the weekend. Royals will probably need to take 2 of 3 from a desperate Braves team. Not ideal but the Royals have no one to blame but themselves. Hoping the Marlins can find a way to not fall apart but they are just so shitty. Getting one win from them this series was a miracle in itself.
Good lord you're a pussy

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:06 PM Yesterday
Cmon fish
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:08 PM Yesterday
Credit to Marlins' Skip Schumaker for managing this like a postseason game. There's a lot of speculation that he will be dismissed with GM Peter Bendix wanting to bring in his own guy. He won't have a hard time getting an interview for one of the openings out there in Cincinnati or Seattle.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:08 PM Yesterday
Eight combined relievers in this game... Barf...
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:09 PM Yesterday
Tinoco in for the Fish. 1 on 1 out
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:10 PM Yesterday
Shit

1st and 3rd 1 out
[Reply]
tk13 08:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Credit to Marlins' Skip Schumaker for managing this like a postseason game. There's a lot of speculation that he will be dismissed with GM Peter Bendix wanting to bring in his own guy. He won't have a hard time getting an interview for one of the openings out there in Cincinnati or Seattle.
He really has. He was pinch hitting for guys in the middle innings like it was a playoff game.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:11 PM Yesterday
Tie game, runner on 2nd 1 out
[Reply]
Page 188 of 204
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198 > Last »
Up